Chapter 82: eat fine wine

I noticed the change in Lin Yu's tone.

The oil-headed man glared at Boss Gong, then narrowed his eyes slightly and said:

"It doesn't matter where the company is, the important thing is that we got the local main right, and we can build our crazy street in that street. At present, there are more than 20 companies that have decided to invest in this street. Cultural construction, we are imperative!

If you want to join, welcome to invest and make money together!

But if you want to compete with us for management rights and models, save your energy!

I believe it will never be a lose-lose situation.

It will only be that your heads are broken and bloody! "

Between the words, the entire meeting was filled with a tense atmosphere.

Lin Yudai frowned, looking at these oily men with disbelief in her eyes.

How can these people get the main rights of that street?

Go crazy!

Also build their cultural street?

From the words of the other party, the meaning is very clear. They have taken the dominant position and mastered the main rights of the entire street. The local area has also accepted their plans for investment and construction, and even a little catered to them. .

There was no chance for the Lin Group to react at all. After all, the Lin Corporation has never been able to take over the main rights, and I don't know what means they used to get the main rights so smoothly.

aside,

Lin Zhenzhen also frowned tightly, gritted her teeth and said:

"Since you have all got the main rights, and you have such a tough attitude, I don't think it is necessary to continue this meeting, right?"

"Hehe, the reason why I came here today is to give you Lin's group a chance! There is an old saying in your dragon country: all the world is thriving, all come for profit! We decided to share this big cake with you. shared!

The place can be targeted by you and me, which is enough to prove that the two sides have the same strategic vision and abundant resources. If you agree to invest and join the construction, we can carry out further cooperation, and I believe that we will be able to better promote the entire street. economic construction to achieve a win-win situation! "

The oil-headed man smiled and continued to speak in his lame words.

Although there has been constant friction between the two sides over the fight for the main rights, he understands that since the Lin family has competed, it means that they are also interested in this resource and want to profit from it.

It just so happens that the Kou company also needs a certain amount of support and help from local companies here, so their biggest goal here today is to try to pull the Lin family on their cultural boat~

"Cooperation? You mean to build your crazy street with you?"

Lin Zhenzhen's expression changed.

The Lin family has been eyeing this street for a long time, and it is very necessary to develop on top of the strategic goals.

However, the appearance of the Kou company was unexpected.

Now that they have obtained the main business rights, if the Lin family wants to continue to strive for development in this place, they can only invest in the construction of the Kou company, and cannot carry out the original commercial street model.