Chapter 88: Upgrading your storefront?

"I understand the matter in general. The other party is obviously prepared. From what you said, the two sides have wiped away their face and broke up. According to their habits, I am afraid they will attack you, or you should come back to live. Bar?"

Lin Long stopped her and asked.

As for the behavior of the Kou faction, they usually swear by their goals. The Lin Group failed to cooperate with them this time, and it just failed to become the 'wind shield' they needed. They are all staring at this piece of cake. If they did not choose to cooperate with them, there are many groups staring at this piece. Everyone has the same goal, and they will naturally move forward together.

This time, those people deliberately came to attract Lin's group to settle in, and wanted to let the other group companies in Longguo divert their targets and shift their spearheads to Lin's.

To be able to make such a decision, they must have been somewhat hindered elsewhere.

Today, the Lin family failed to do what they wished.

I'm afraid there will be some revenge motive.

Lin Long is not very old, but he has been in the workplace all the year round, and the workplace is like a battlefield.

Swords, lights, swords and shadows, conspiracy and conspiracy are common.

He felt something was wrong from this incident, so he wanted to arrange Lin Yu by his side.

"No!"

Lin Yu refused without thinking, there were some emotional fluctuations in her beautiful eyes.

How long has he been away from that home, where is there any thought of going back.

After speaking, he left.

After seeing her refusal so bluntly, Lin Long frowned slightly and did not persuade him much.

Watch her leave the office.

In the office, Lin Long answered the phone again, and his eyes became a little colder:

"Hey, it's me."

"She also got involved in this matter, and sent two people to follow her!"

......

After leaving the company, Lin Yu came back directly.

Driving to the outside of Su's funeral company, I was a little tired, and it was rare to take care of one thing.

Glancing at Su Chen's store door, he hesitated for a while, but decided to go in and see this kid.

I've been busy with Lin Zhenzhen's affairs these past few days, and I haven't been able to come back here.

I don't know if Su Chen has any new business these days.

Su's funeral company.

Su Chen, who was sitting on the sofa, seemed to be dozing off.

The whole person has been shielded from the outside world.

In the midst of wandering.

next moment,

He was shaking all over, and his eyes suddenly opened!

The surrounding, cold and windy plateau was transformed into a somewhat warm store in vain.

Looking at the familiar things in front of him, and smelling the fragrance in the store, he regained his senses slightly.

Subconsciously squeezed his fist, very real.