Chapter 90: Ono 3 people

From the outside of the store, the walls are covered with snow-white latex paint, and there are no strange decorations except for a little messy and dirty traces.

The blue bricks occasionally pop up,

Fallen leaves splattered in front of the door.

Looking up, on the house plate, the characters of Su's Funeral Company were hung like a phoenix.

Ono Jinsan's eyes narrowed slightly, and his face was a little cautious.

If he hadn't seen Lin Yugang walk out of this store with his own eyes, he would have doubted whether anyone in the Su's funeral company was still running it.

Ono Jinyi and Jin Er had already gone upstairs, and they let out the air downstairs, covering the eyes and ears of Su's funeral company by the way.

He tightened the black clothes on his body and tried his best to be kind, and then walked in slowly.

Went into the store.

The decoration inside is quite normal, as if it has just been repaired not long ago, and there is a faint fragrance in the air.

A very strange fragrance, the effect of concentration and concentration.

Ono Jinsan's eyes quickly swept over everything in the store, feeling that the scent was a bit strange, and then his eyes stopped on the man in the store.

He quickly looked at Su Chen, then showed his snow-white teeth and smiled at Su Chen:

"Hello!"

Polite is a little outrageous.

Yu Guang constantly looked at the entire storefront, and it could be seen that he was very vigilant.

Wearing a loose black casual dress, some Kou style.

Su Chen frowned slightly, looked at him, but did not respond to his words.

The atmosphere is slightly cool.

The white teeth exposed by the other party also began to converge slightly at this moment.

Continue to ask:

"Excuse me, what kind of business do you accept here?"

I don't care.

He seemed to feel that Su Chen was not simple. For some reason, from the moment he stepped into the store, it was as if he was enveloped by a faint killing intent, and there was no room for escape.

This made him feel a little cramped, and he subconsciously stroked his hand, and a faint light flickered faintly from above the cuff.

The weapon in his hand gives him a sense of security.

"Anything, nothing."

Su Chen's words have deep meaning.

While speaking, his eyes glanced at the dim light on the other's cuff without leaving a trace.

This guy is neat and tidy, ready to start when he finds something wrong?

The defensive state in the store was automatically activated by him.

"What do you mean by that, sir?"

Ono Jinzo continued to ask.

The weapon was clenched in his hand.

I was ready to shut up Su Chen at any time.

This guy can bring a sense of danger to himself. I am afraid it is not a simple role. If you want to take the initiative, you must start first!