Happiness in RC Haveli

RCs and Das family are happy after accepting the alliance for Tapur. They exchanged plates with happiness.

And its time for the groom's family to leave.

Groom's mom: Fine then, let us leave now. We have got lots of work to start right?

Kalindi smiled and nods yes.

They all rose up and thanked RCs.

Groom: Wait, bride doesn't know my name.

Groom's mum: Heyyy naughtyyyy!

Tapur blushed.

Groom: Shall I say my name to bride?

Trilochan: Why not?

Groom smiled and said, "My name is Aman".

Tapur blushed and chants his name within her heart.

Bondita and Anirudh teases Tapur. Everyone laughed.

Groom's family said bye to them and leaves to their Village to start the preparations for Rasam.

Trilochan: Bihari.....

He comes running from the kitchen with mouth full of sweet.

Trilochan: Always eating! Chalo, let's start the preparation.

Bihari: What preparation Malik ji?

Trilochan: Hn, fuchka preparation. Hey stupid, groom accepted our alliance. Where was you on that time? Hn, i know you would have been in kitchen eating all the sweets.

Bihari blinks innocently.

Bondita: Bhari babu, please keep some sweets left for me too.

Bihari: Choti malkin, don't worry. There are still 2 boxes left with Roshogulle. One box with jalebi and one with Sandesh.

Trilochan: Hnn, Roshogulle... Jalebi... Sandesh... Go, go and sell those things in bazar and please take this grown up but child Bahu with you. What I am speaking about but you both are fighting for sweets. Kalindi, bring those boxes to my room. Then let me see who is fighting for sweets without doing works.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, if you want sweets then ask me. I will share with you but don't take all the box with you. Please... (With innocent face).

Trilochan: Oh god, Durga maa. Anirudh, take this girl with you. Even kids are standing quite. Jao, I will call you all after few minutes for giving you works. Day after tomorrow is rasam and i think they will mark the date very soon. We have to be prepared for everything. 

Anirudh: Hn, Kaka.

He took Bondita and kids inside the room.

~In room~

Anirudh: Bondita, stop behaving childish. You are going to be a mum of 3.

Bondita: What to do pati babu? After seeing Roshogulle I am forgetting the real world. Who will stand still after seeing yummy yummy Roshogulle?

Anirudh: Oh Bondita!!

Saraswati: Baba, actually everyone in this haveli are thinking that me and Sashwati are kids but they don't know that maa is a real kid.

Anirudh: She is not a normal kid but a Rakshasi kid. Always creating silly problems.

Bondita: Am I Rakshasi? Then what is you? You are Rakshas babu. You are lier babu. Today you lied to that groom's family.

Anirudh's smile reduced.

Bondita: Did I hurt you by words?

Anirudh: No Bondita. Actually i forgot about it. I lied to them just for Tapur's sake. But if not today then in future it may create some problem. Within that we should confess the truth to Aman alone. I think he will understand everything and will look after our Tapur nicely.

Bondita: Hn, pati babu. You are right.

Anirudh: I know i am right now its time for you to take vitamin syrup. Go and have it.

Bondita: Mmm no! It's bitter. I don't want it. Pati babu only few days left, after that our baby will come out then for what reason should I take that syrup? Instead you ask me to take Roshogulle. I will finish the whole box in just 5 minutes.

Sashwati: Ma, thaku ma said you should not leave that medicine until your delivery date. Stop being stubborn maa. Saraswati, bring that syrup let us feed our baby maa.

Anirudh: Look, the kids are matured than you. Saraswati, go bring the syrup bottle let's feed her.

Bondita: No pati babu. You can't do this.

Anirudh: I will, for your and Baby's wellness.

Bondita makes balloon face.

Anirudh: Your tactics won't work now Bondita.

Saraswati comes with syrup bottle. Bondita stays adamant. But Anirudh tries to feed her with gentle force. 

Finally, after struggling with our Bondita he pours the medicine into her mouth.

Bondita: Yuckk.... It tastes like rotten vegetables pati babu.

Anirudh: Ahan, then? Will medicine taste like Roshogulle? Stay calm, Bondita it is all for our baby's wellness.

Bondita: Rakshas babu!

Anirudh: Badmash Bondita!

Kids laughed.

Time went on, and it's night. Everyone gathered in hall for dinner.

Kalindi: Chandrachur, when your parents are coming?

Chandra: My parents? For what thaku ma?

Kalindi: Arey yaar, without them how will your marriage happen? Have you informed them about this?

Chandra blinks.

Kalindi: Everything you forgot? Only Tupur is in your mind now hn? But beta please concentrate on other things also. Tupur wil not go anywhere she will be here only. You go and inform your parents ask them to come tomorrow itself.

Chandra: Sure Thaku ma. I didn't forgot but I waited for Tapur's alliance. That's why.

Kalindi: Really? We all believed you. Now go and inform them.

Trilochan: What to do Kalindi? These youngsters are like this only. Whenever their girls are infront of them they forget the real world.

Anirudh: Like, on that day when Kaka was about to step on garbage bucket by looking at Thaku ma.

Everyone tries to hide their laugh.

Trilochan: Hey idiot, I didn't looked at her on that day. It was an accident.

Anirudh: Hn,hn we believe you Kaka.

Trilochan: Shut up Anirudh!

Bondita laughs.

Kalindi: Enough, enough. Eat soon and go to bed soon. From tomorrow we will be restless. And you Chandrachur, don't forget to inform your parents.

He nods yes. All enjoyed their dinner.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about!❤️