53

First Shen Yu felt the heat against his lips, then the bitter and astringent-tasting medicine poured in.

"Mmn..." Shen Yu resisted, pushing at the man who was half on top of him.

Unfortunately, his resistance was in vain.

The tip of the man's tongue pried the pearl white teeth apart. The man's purpose was to feed him medicine—he didn't press deeper. Shen Yu's hands on the man's clothes instinctively tightened.

The medicine he couldn't swallow in time slipped from the corner of his mouth and dampened his collar at the neckline.

Shen Yu couldn't reject it. On one side was the man's powerful tongue, and on the other was the medicine that was constantly flowing into his mouth. All he could do was comply with the man's wishes and swallow the medicine a little at a time.

After finishing the medicine in his mouth, Shen Yu felt something scrape gently against his lower teeth. When he looked up, he saw the man get up like nothing happened. He intended to continue feeding him.

Shen Yu, disregarding all other considerations, snatched up the medicine bowl and gulped it down without hesitation.

He finally understood how Shang JunLin managed to feed him medicine when he was unconscious. Shen Yu thought it would have been better to remain ignorant.

After Shen Yu obediently finished the medicine, a flash of regret crossed Shang JunLin's eyes. He brought over the candied fruit which had been prepared.

After eating some, Shen Yu finally felt like his mouth wasn't as bitter. "Will Your Majesty have some?"

Without waiting for an answer, Shen Yu picked up a piece and fed it to Shang JunLin's mouth. "Anyway, Your Majesty tasted bitterness because you fed me, so Your Majesty should taste the sweetness, too."

Shang JunLin lowered his eyes and ate the candied fruit from Shen Yu's hand.

"Is it sweet?" Shen Yu tilted his head and looked at Shang JunLin's face.

"It's sweet." The candied fruit was sweet, but candied fruit fed by Shen Yu was even sweeter.

After taking his medicine, Shen Yu's clothes were a little stained. He didn't feel like going back to bed, so it was just as well. He instructed Shang JunLin, "Your Majesty soiled my clothes. Bring over some clean ones."

Shang JunLin did as Shen Yu wished and brought him something clean to wear.

Shen Yu had soiled his underclothes. Before changing, he glanced at Shang JunLin. "Shouldn't Your Majesty avoid impropriety?"

He signaled Shang JunLin to hurry up and go.

Shang JunLin was unmoved. "Is there any part of the noble monarch's body this emperor hasn't seen?"

Shen Yu just looked at him without speaking. In the end, Shang JunLin was defeated. "What if this emperor turns around and doesn't look?"

With that, Shang JunLin turned his back.

Seeing that he really had no intention of leaving, Shen Yu quickly changed his clothes, then picked up his outer robe and put it on. "All set."

Shang JunLin turned back and came over to straighten Shen Yu's disheveled outer robe.

Their breakfast had been prepared. Knowing that the two masters were already up, Meng Gonggong told the servants to bring in the meal.

Shen Yu sat opposite Shang JunLin and pointed to a few dishes he didn't recognize. "Is this a new recipe developed by the estate?"