Christmas Attack (part 1)

Wonder woman had volunteeted to go to the watch tower to see if any disturbances have been occurred or not, mainly to check up on the machines because any disturbances seen on radar will be directly notified to all JL members. Whatever Wonder Woman was expecting, this wasn't it. She came face to face with her doppelganger. The doppelganger smirked and said, "I was expecting you." Wonder Woman as well as the Doppelganger both removed their swords and got in offensive positions. Both the swords clashed. Although Wonder woman was quite an expert in sword fighting, she was ready to throw another attack and make them bleed and catch them off guard but she wasn't expecting to be flown in air and being tied up in ropes. She tried breaking them but was unable to.

The doppelganger smirked and said, "Oh! Poor wonder woman. Unable to stop ME!" At 'me' the doppelganger shape shifted back to Enchantress. "I have already cut the wires, so no one will be notified if any disturbances are caused, nor any beep will be made. I have to say, I'm impressed, I couldn't find anti-magic spell to stop the black magic identifier spell. However, I was able to make it stop notifying others. Only who see this beeping can find out, otherwise it's useless I'd say."

Just then laughter was heard outside. Enchantress transformed back to wonder Woman and peeked outside to see who was there. Since she didn't know who those people are, she read wonder woman's mind to see who she was. She sent Wonder woman in a portal to avoid getting her seen.

She went out to meet them and you all know what happened. Meanwhile, wonder Woman tried her best to escape but the ropes tightened more each time she tried to escape. She couldn't even see where she was. It was pitch Black.

Due to enchantress's magic, the red light was beeping but no one was notified.

At the Party,

Wonder woman's mother, Queen Hippolyta was surprised to see Wonder Woman enter the party through the portal with the Guardian when Wonder woman was supposed to go to the island and bring Cassie (WonderGirl) to the party along with her shield. She asked Wonder woman the reason why she came with the Guardian to the party. Con-Wonderwoman replied, "Mother, they had come to the Watch Tower by mistake. They offered to bring me here, so I came with them."

Hippolyta figured out that she wasn't her Diana so she nodded and asked as a test to confirm, "and your Duties?"

Con-Wonderwoman got confused but answered confidently, "Done Mother."

Before con-Wonderwoman could react, Queen Hippolyta attacked her with a sword. Enchantress ducked to save herself.

Everyone at the party got alerted and stood in fighting positions. Meanwhile Queen Hippolyta demanded, "Where in the world is my daughter? Answer me you shape-shifter!"

Everyone was confused but didn't let down their guard. Batman asked, "How do you know it is a Shape shifter?"

"This shape shifter didn't know what duties I had assigned to Wonder woman. She just nodded along. Her duties included getting Wonder Girl here along with wonder woman's shield." Hippolyta answered not removing her eyes from Con-Wonderwoman. "Now tell me where she is!"

Con-Wonderwoman just smirked and transformed back into Enchantress. Dr. Fate and Enchantress both started fighting. Sending balls of fire to nearby Tables, Chairs, etc. Dr. Fate used shields to protect him along with him, himself sending back the same. Dr. Fate's one fireball burnt her side of the dress.

Before Enchantress could cast another spell, Zatanna attacks her and her hands are sealed. (A/N: Let's pretend to use spells, Enchantress needs to use both her mouth and hands.) At the same time, Hippolyta tied her with the Lasso of Truth.

Zatanna smirked and said, "Now you can't use any spells nor can you move. Now tell us where is Wonder woman!"

Enchantress tried her best to not reply but it went in vain. Finally she spoke in pain, "With Darkseid."