Epsiode 4 The Tomb

(Okay, so to make it easier for you guys, I'll just do y/n 1 which is the Marc version of you and y/n 2 which is stevens version. I'll do this when both y/ns and in the room)

Y/n and Steven are currently unconscious laying down on sand while layla is exploding a truck that seems to be with harrow. Once the truck finished exploding Layla looked behind her to see y/n and steven standing behind her.

Layla: "what" she looks at their confused faces and then back to the truck.

All of them then make ther way into the car making their way to the coordinates.

Layla: "we cant lose more time. Harrow must be headed back to the tomb. Look, if he is, we're gonna need Marc and Y/n, yeah?" Marc then shows up in the mirror but y/n doesn't bother to show herself.

Marc: "exactly. See, she gets it." Steven then says no.

Layla: "no?"

Steven: "no, see the thing is, we made a deal, Marc and i" y/n 2 then looks at him confused from the back seat.

Steven: "that, when he was done with Khonshu, he old disappear for good"

"Steven, i don't think they can just 'disappear'"

Marc: "but that deal didnt involve getting Layla and both y/ns killed, did it"

Layla: "you guys made a deal?. That he would just disappear from my life. And you didnt think that maybe i should've been made aware of that?"

Steven: "well hadn't he disappeared from your life already, and you guys aren't married anymore"

"Yeah, i mean. Whatever. His suit was his best feature, wasn't it. And the only reason i stuck with y/n is cause she has a way with words. Didn't eve have that anymore"

Marc: "steven, give me the body right now. This is a suicide mission" y/n 1 then shows up behind Marc.

"Listen to him, both of you. Your not gonna be able to make it out a live"

Layla: "plus i know him, he'd want to lone wolf this thing. Wouldn't eve want to do this with y/n. Its not happening. We're not gonna do that"

Steven: "we are not. Its just you and me, and the open road"

"Rude" the car then quickly stops and Steven almost hits the dash board.

Layla: "we're gonna go on foot from here."

"Yeah, all right."

They all get out of the car and grab their bags, then they start making their way again to where ammits tomb is supposedly.

Time skip to being at the camp site and Steven and y/n walk into a room to try and find stuff but Marc then starts to talk.

Marc: "you look scared" "I'm not"

Y/n 1: "how you feeling y/n" "fine, just fine" she walks over to another table so steven  and Marc can talk while trying to find stuff.

Yn: "you know i can take over the body if you dont ant to do this" "its fine, we both know that i know more about this stuff" "okay, I'll leave you be"

Y/n then left leaving y/n 2 to walk over to Layla, seeing her look at an objec that seemed to be a weapon and covered in blood.

"Wow, that's soothing they used to use as weapons. But i dont know why its here" layla then freaks out slightly and then realises it's y/n.

Layla: "come on we have to go" y/n 2 nods and follows behind layla as she walks to where steven is. They all then start putting on something that will allows them to get down t the tomb. Y/n knows what to do but layla finds her self having to do it for steven as he blabbers on about wanting to do this his whole life. Y/n then a serves as they both become very close to each other and sees y/n just sitting there through a mirror waiting for them to kiss and marc looks over her shoulder somewhat pissed.