The Ten of Clubs

Chapter - 51
================

Chapter - 51 ================

Swadheenta

Everything turned silent his face tilted downwards from my slap he place his hand on his cheek and slowly look up at me his eyes were screaming anger but not more than me. I grabbed his collar and pulled him towards me and shouted.

" I'm no one's possession"

" What did you say? You made me Queen! Yes I wanted to be a Princess but you didn't make me Queen you make me a girl who is helpless, who is victim of domestic violence, who is forced to do things she didn't even think in dream, who is forced to break her marriage in which she thought this is her world nothing else" I pushed him and he looked at me shocked.

" You married me who will tell the reason behind that marriage? I'll, you married me because you wanted Midnight club because your Club is in loss "

" You take me to a mansion who will tell that you also trapped me in the mansion saying I can only go out after signing divorce papers"

"  Now you're standing here telling my parents about marriage what about you when you don't want anyone to know about our marriage because I was your biggest mistake"

" You lied to your family I'm from Rajgarh very well knowing that they will never accept me but I always accepted you as my husband and them as my family"

" You put all the blame on me when your Coronation cancelled and start behaving nicely when Maharaj announced it"

" I did whatever you said I did whatever you wanted me to do but did you do what I wanted? No! You always do that in which you saw your profit"

" You anyhow wanted to be a King you just wanted to the throne of Madhavgarh and for that from the beginning you used me according to your profit."

" I gave you every luxury" I mocked him" Did you gave me time? I gave you number of servants so you don't have to move your hand, did you gave me care? I gave you jewellery, did you gave me you trust? No! Why because I don't matter to you not from starting, not now and will not ever" he open his mouth to say something but I show him my hand stopping him.

" I cried, begged, requested to listen to me for once but you didn't listen why would you? Who I am after all because all you wanted was crown and after you have it you forgot about me"

" Tell me will you come after me if don't know the truth? No, right? Just because you know truth you feel guilty that's why you came here. Rehan you came here when you know about truth by these letters you saw them and you believed but you didn't believed when I was begging you, did that mere papers are more important than my begging?"