Epilogue

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with EPILOGUE of this story. Thanks for all the love. Hope you will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next story ❤️

Recap : End game of RagLak and Durga, AP.

In Maheshwari home!

My daughter!! Sharmistra come to Swara and hug her.

Sharmistra: are you okay my daughter? Is that Laksh did anything with you? ( see Sanskar 's coat around her) Is he raped you? Sanskar! You didn't saved my daughter. Shona!! ( crying).

Swara : I am absolutely fine Maa! Laksh didn't able to do anything to me as my Sanskar was there to protect me as he don't only say he loves me but also show that he loves me unlike some. ( tauntingly).

Sharmistra: I know you are angry on me because I lied to Sanskar but I did for my marraige Shona!

Swara : for saving your marraige you staked your daughter's marraige. What a mother you are Maa! ( bitterly) you increased the gap in my and my husband's life. Why Maa?

Sharmistra: Shona!!

Swara : leave it! I don't want to talk about it what you did or not but you taught me one thing being selfish for your husband and marraige you taught me to selfish for your happy life and I am happy I realised, now I am selfish for my husband and marraige and for having a  happy life, I need to stay away from all selfish people around me.  ( make her shocked)

Sharmistra: Shona! You are leaving your mother?

Swara : I can't! You are my mother, you gave me birth but now I am distancing myself from you and any those person who only think of herself / himself as now I also wanna think myself and my husband.

Sanskar become surprised by listening her reply also feels happy finally she understood who is real to her or not.

Swara : Sanskar! I don't wanna stay in Kolkata. Take me anywhere but I can't stay here. I am fed up with this city and it's people. ( looking bitterly to Sharmistra).

Sharmistra : No Shona! You can't go! If you will go then if any problem arise in my Shekhar 's life, who will solve it?

Swara : then leave Mr Shekhar gadodia who can leave you any minute for keeping him with you, you need your daughter everytime.

Sharmistra: Shona! What are you saying? How you could you say this? 

Swara : what wrong I said? Huh! How many times he have been left you, what's so new thing? The man who can leave you any moment, why you wanna stay with that man? Look at my Sanskar! He will leave his life but will not think about leaving me, he can't even think. This is the difference between your and my husband and you instigated me to break his swear, which mother does this? You did that to get your husband but you didn't thought I could loose my husband but luckily my husband is not spineless like your husband.

Sharmistra : Shona! Mind your tongue! You are forgetting all manners. ( angrily) BEHAVE!

Swara : I understood now only how I should behave. leave it! There is no use of talking to you, Maa! Now take care of yourself and your husband by own and also think how to save your marraige as your husband have habit of leaving you any moment. Don't worry you can come to my home, if your husband leave you. My home's door is always open for you.

Sharmistra looks at her as if she is watching a alien. This girl is not seems her emotional fool daughter.

Swara : Sanskar! Didn't you heard? I wanna go from Kolkata. ( angrily).