chapter 7

It's been one month of that incident.....

Bijoy ji is now totally allright....
Shehnaaz takes immense care of her father....

And now doctors have told then that bijoy ji is totally fine now....

In this one month shehnaaz was very busy in taking care of her father maintaining her studies with that she also does all her duties as a daughter in law....
Janvi ji and akash ji was a lot supportive towards her....
And tanvi was always beside her....
But shehnaaz doesn't get time to interect with  sidharth whenever shd was at home sidharth used to be at office and at night she used to stay with her father to take care of her....

On the other hand sidharth was craving to see her to talk to her after that night when he saw her vulnerable side something changed in his heart....
He just want to saw her infront of him....
He want to protect her... and cherish her all his life...
He don't know what he feels, but he know that he want her in his life now,

Today is a big day for all of them....
Today The date of Tanvi's marriage was fixed with the person whom she love...
Rishab....
Her college classmate...
They both were in relationship for long...
And after sidharth's marriage they have decided to get married...
But because of all this they didn't get the chance to talk about it... but finally today the date of their marriage fixed which is 1 weeks later...

Everyone is sitting on the hall of khanna house while discussing about the functions and all....
When janvi ji said....
J- kal Tanvi Rishab aor shehnaaz sidharth charo jakar saee functions ke hisab se kapde designer ko bol kar ana aor jo jaruri shoppings hai vo sab kar lena hamare pass vaise hi waqt kam hai....
Tanvi and shehnaaz look excited while sidharth who was sitting there is looking at shehnaaz and when she smiles it makes him also smile....

After dinner shehnaaz was talking to tanvi in her room....
About what they will buy and discussing about the marriage....
While on the other hand sidharth was working on laptop sitting on the bed of his room....
But he was again and again looking at the watch waiting for her to come in the room....

He so want to talk to her....

He unable to concentrate on his work shut down his laptop and starts walking on the room...
Again and again looking at the door hoping she will enter soon....
After walking for some tiem he sat down on the couch while putting his feet over the table infront of the couch while shaking his leg and fingers.....
His mimd and heart is only waiting for the person to come.....

It was almost 12 at night when the door of his room got open..... and he saw her entering into the room slowly....
And she then lock the door the door without making any sound.....
Sh-kaha thi tum itni dar kayu lag gayi..... ?
Hearing him she just jump on her place and looks at him being shocked....
S- aap soye nahi mujhe laga so gaye....
She said making a pout....
He just keep looking at her adorable face....
S- are vo main to bas tani di sath kal ke liya planing kar rahi thi... kayu aapko kuch kam tha.....
She asked while taking out her night wear from the closet.....
Sh- vo.....vo..... mujhe vanue decore k liya tumhari help cahiye thi....
Not able to form  any reason he said this......
Shehnaaz eyes light up as she loves doing preparation and decore is her favourite part of all the preparation....
S- aap 5 minute wait karo main abhi ati hu.... saying she run inside the washroom while he chuckle seeing her excitement.....

As shehnaaz comes out she saw him sitting on the bed while opening his laptop....
Till now he didn't have the plans of selecting the decore himself but seeing her excitement he can't stop himself from doing this.....

As he saw her he said....
Sh- idhar ao aor help karo select karne main...
He said pointing the place beside him on the bed....
She sit beside him on the bed...
While he give her his laptop to saw the designs....
She starts watching the designs and telling him about all those things but his concentration was fully over her....
His eyes have a shine while looking at him and face have a small smile....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें