◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍10꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤

WARNING: Attempt S̷̛̛͉̠̟̺̝̪̗̪̀͌̔̈́̓͒̀͒͜ú̴͈͔̔̐̑̓̕i̷̟̬̱͕̮̞͂̃̇̀̅̓͗̎͜͝c̷̙͌͑̑̿́i̴͎̫̠͚̿̉̍͆͆́̅̔͝d̵̦̘͚̹̻͛̿͆é̶̝͋̚͝ 

 Y̵͔̮̳̙͙͕̬̑͗́ǫ̸͍̥͍̠͔̘̈́̋̅̐u̵̡̜̠̱̠̪̠̙͋͐̈̉͗̀͘̚ ̸̲̗̲͖̫͇͙̭̮̖͐̐̽̓̽͗͗͂̚͝à̴̡̛͚͈͉̺̍́̂ȓ̴̢̘̣̞̫̬̗̤͆́̍͗̽͒͘̚͜ͅe̵̡̛͎̮̫̭̟͍͓̠͇̽̌̽͑̏̿̾̿͠ ̶͙̘̥̻͍̗͚̰̪̬̊̏̎͘m̴̥̟̤͎͛͊͆͆͌̏͜͝͠e̴̱̤̫̙͂̑̄͘͝͠ ̶̟̥̞̖̥̭̱̈́͑͋́̋͘͝ͅá̷̯̝͕͇̬̫̂̒̑̇͗͝n̶̙̱̮͎̙̖͕̞̟̒̎̍̓̊͑̓͘͜d̸̩̃͂̆̋̎̀̕̚͝ ̵̬̬̟̤͛͆̍̕̕͜I̵͊͗̿̽͝...

 Y̵͔̮̳̙͙͕̬̑͗́ǫ̸͍̥͍̠͔̘̈́̋̅̐u̵̡̜̠̱̠̪̠̙͋͐̈̉͗̀͘̚ ̸̲̗̲͖̫͇͙̭̮̖͐̐̽̓̽͗͗͂̚͝à̴̡̛͚͈͉̺̍́̂ȓ̴̢̘̣̞̫̬̗̤͆́̍͗̽͒͘̚͜ͅe̵̡̛͎̮̫̭̟͍͓̠͇̽̌̽͑̏̿̾̿͠ ̶͙̘̥̻͍̗͚̰̪̬̊̏̎͘m̴̥̟̤͎͛͊͆͆͌̏͜͝͠e̴̱̤̫̙͂̑̄͘͝͠ ̶̟̥̞̖̥̭̱̈́͑͋́̋͘͝ͅá̷̯̝͕͇̬̫̂̒̑̇͗͝n̶̙̱̮͎̙̖͕̞̟̒̎̍̓̊͑̓͘͜d̸̩̃͂̆̋̎̀̕̚͝ ̵̬̬̟̤͛͆̍̕̕͜I̵͙͕̠̦̤͊͗̿̽̈́͘͝ ̷̛̞͕͓͚̱͇̤̊͛͆̄̆a̷̡͇͓̩̥̪̰͒̉̕͠͝m̴̰̮͒̕ ̴̢̪͇̟̰̟̖̎́̀y̸̡̛̛̅̄͌͂̄̏̕ơ̵̢͈̰͉͓̝̩̓͒̆̚ư̴̤͖̙̺̰̥̆̓͌̄̄͋

"It's a good future, huh?"

"what more could you ask for?"

Takemichy took something out of his pocket and show it towards Mikey. "I...wanted to give you this."

"...What's that?" Mikey ask.

"An invitation to my wedding. I just really want you to come."

"Everyone's doing well...just like we promised 12 years ago. Hina...and everyone seems happy."

"Your the only one who doesn't seem happy."

Sanzu push the gun towards Takemichy's head. "I'll kill you, bastard."

"Leave us, Sanzu. I want to talk to him alone"

Sanzu nodded and obeyed Mikey's offer. "...You got it. I'll be waiting down below." Sanzu said and walk away.

There was silent until Takemichy speak again. "Mikey-kun...what is that 'Dark Impulse'?"

"I...have always thought that the reason why your life got so twisted...was because of Kisaki or Shinichiro-kun's death."

"But, I was wrong. the Dark Impulse...you talked about it in that video, but what the hell is it?

"I can't return to the past again even if I shake Naoto's hand. It's probably because we fulfilled our mutual wish to save Hina."

"It's all thanks to you."

"Even without saying it you know. This is a completely different future from all the other ones."

"You protected everyone."

"So, this time...it's my turn to save you!!"

BANG

"Huh?" Takemichy blurted out. he looked down and he found a hole in his back. Takemichy look down in horror until he got shot again and fell down.

"If I protected everyone then how is he dead."

"...I didn't want to see you...because I would have to do this."

"Your long journey ends here."

Mikey started to walk away until he heard muttering that stop his tracks. 

"...I'll...go..I'll go save you...no matter how may times it takes...I'll go save you. If it's for your sake...I'll go as many times as I have to...

Mikey stayed silent but then he speak again. "I'll end it all right here."

Mikey walk outside and up to the roof. the wind smoothly touch his skin as his hair dance around. The view looks beautiful lights all round the city people enjoying there time of there lives which made him remembering the time of his middle school years oh how he misses it.

Shouting can be heard be the people down below but Mikey didn't bother to hear them...they just remind him of his middle school old gang shouting and cheering for him. 

"How's the view from the top Manjiro?"

"Does it feel nice!"

"You've looked out for everyone right?!"

"You know it Mikey!!..."

"...It's time to be free Mikey..."

"LET'S DO THIS, YOU ALL!!!!" Mikey yelled and the first and last time he smiled ever since you day you died.

"DON'T DO IT MIIKEY!!"

Mikey let his body fall off the building and spread his arms out.

"I'll be with you and the others...Y/n..."

Grab*

Mikey stopped falling and he look up and he see's Takemichy holding his arm.

"I'M NOT...GONNA LET YOU DIE!!"

"HURRY!! GRAB ONTO MY HAND!!"

"...This is ridiculous. Your going to die because of me, ya know? and yet..."

"Mikey-kun, I don't have much time left. I'm starting to black out..."

"Let go of my hand. I just wanna end this all already."

"See...? you regret your actions."

"Mikey-kun hurry...I will definitely save you...I'll go back to the past...as many times...as it takes."

"The hell are you talkin' about..? you can't go back anymore right? I didn't want to see you. I didn't want to have it end like this. When I came to, I had shot you. Takemichy."

"Let me...rest in peace already..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

"YOUR ALWAYS LIKE THIS. YOUR ALWAYS  SHOULDERING...EVERYTHING YOURSELF!! HEY, MANJIRO!! YOU CAN DO IT ONCE!! JUST SAY, 'SAVE ME!!"

"I will absolutely save you!!! Manjiro"

Mikey eyes widen as tears came down and gritted his teeth.

"Save me."

"Takemichy!"

Mikey said and hold Takemichy's hand but everything was turning white for Takemichy.

"Huh?"

"How long are you going to sleep for?! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!!"

Takemichy open his eyes tears coming down as he was panting

"Hurry up and get changed breakfast is ready!"

"Jeez! you haven't changed at all even though your in high school now!!"

THE FINAL ARC, BEGINS!!!