𝐈𝐈 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐈

Leah stepped into the Great Hall, all eyes on her, which was an unusual sight. Reagan, who was now thirteen, was by her side, and Elaine, who was now eighteen and had left Hogwarts, had given Leah her good luck bracelet, which had a golden snitch charm on it. Leah played with the snitch charm with her finger while she walked through the Hall with Reagan. Reagan had been sorted privately quickly before their departure back at the beginning of Leah's fourth year, and she was a Gryffindor. 

Professor Dumbledore had quickly set up an authorised Portkey back to Leah's house, and Leah and her sisters were transported to their house, where they found their pacing mother, with dried tears on her cheeks. 

Her mother told them that the Death Eaters had captured their father, and when he wouldn't tell them where his wife was, they killed him. 

Leah and her sisters were shocked and extremely sad, and wanted nothing more than to curl up and cry. But the her mother explained that they had to go on the run because the Death Eaters were now tracking them. So they traveled around the world, with the four girls being homeschooled by their mom. 

Luckily, Leah's poor mom only had to homeschool three kids, Elaine, Leah and Reagan, because Christina was done her education, and Francesca was still only six. 

Christina White was giving instructions to her mom on where to go, as Christina worked at the Ministry's Foreign Affairs department, so she knew all the different wizarding governments and best places to hide. 

Finally, Mrs. White decided that she didn't want her children to live on the run, so she sent them to a wizarding orphanage where they would stay during the summers until the next Hogwarts year started. Now that Elaine was out of Hogwarts, she was going to help out at the orphanage until the end of the year when the seventh years were going to take their NEWTS, so that Elaine could take them with the seventh years so she could get enough credit to get a job. 

Francesca was now eight, and was staying at the orphanage with her older sister. 

So then this was where they landed. 

Leah ignored all the eyes of everyone else, and searched for one person: Alice. She and Alice had to stop sending letters to each other after a while, and Leah had lost contact with Alice for over a year. 

Reagan decided to sit down next to a bunch of third years, and Leah smiled at her and waved. Leah kept walking down the table until she saw Alice. Exactly as she looked before, just taller. 

Leah's heart blossomed at the sight of Alice, and she said, "Alice!" 

Alice turned around and her eyes widened at Leah. "LEAH!!!!!!!!!!" Alice exclaimed, then got out of her seat and ran towards Leah. Leah smiled and followed Alice to their usual seat. 

When they were sat down, Alice looked at Leah and said, "Oh wow Leah, you look so pretty!" 

Leah blushed. "Thanks. My hair got longer." 

Alice shook her head. "No, not just that, your face! You definitely look different." 

Leah took a few moments to mull this over. 

"Yeah, maybe I do."

                                          ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗ 

"LEAH!" 

"Leah, hi!" 

"Oh hi there!" 

Leah squeezed between the crowd inside the corridors as everyone hurried to get to their common rooms, and it didn't help that every ten seconds a new boy would come up and introduce themselves.