𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖.

Rhegan Clarke

Rhegan Clarke

I liked to think of myself as a ballsy person.

I mean you have to have balls in order to shit about anyone, bitch at anyone and get away unscathed.

But the ballsiest thing that I've ever done in my lifetime is turning down Dominic Steele... multiple times.

Okay, I wouldn't say turning down Dominic wanting to take our fling to the next level is ballsy. That was the most cowardly thing I have ever done in my life. Even so, I'd rather be a coward than put him through something that I was nowhere near to being one hundred percent ready for.

" Penny for your thoughts."

Dominic appears behind me as I observe my super cute yet super casual outfit for dinner. My jewel covered fingers drifted across the exposed skin of my abdomen as I pulled down my top a little, twisting my body to get a view from the side.

" My thoughts are worth more than a penny, Dommy," I smiled at him through the mirror as I found my appearance worthy of a casual dinner.

My outfit was a black crop top that I decided on going braless under. I was a full believer in freeing the nips from time to time.

I had the assets, why not show them off?

And I paired the top with some of the most comfortable black bottoms. They hugged my abdomen, ass, and thighs but flared loosely from the rest of my legs down.

Turning around, I drop my hands to the side as he watches me from the night stand, clasping his silver chain around his neck as he watches me.

He was wearing a white hoodie, a grey Giants varsity jacket over it, light grey jeans, and his thousandth pair of air forces. I swear that he has a pair for every day of the week.

He looked so good.

He always looked good. He was Dominic fucking Steele and he could do no wrong. His cockiness and confidence was so attractive, yet his level headedness and chill demeanor is what drew me to him.

" How do I look?" I speak up after visibly drooling over him and everything that he was.

Dominic motions for me to spin around, his pointer finger twirling in a circular motion. Flaring my hands, I turn around in a slow circle, feeling his eyes slowly take down every inch of my body.

" Like the mother of my children."

My mouth dropped as I turned around quickly, almost knocking myself off balance as he smirked and approached me.

" Better close that mouth, Rhegan," he practically yanked me closer to him, our bodies coming flush together."You'll be sucking in a lot more than air."

I had to practically crane my neck back to look up at him even though I was pretty tall. Dominic was a whooping 6'7 to my 5'9 height. He was almost a whole foot taller than me...