Chapter 150 - Alura's Nightmare

Lena and Alura are currently sitting next to each other in their living room, happily watching a movie. Right now, Kara isn't with the two of them as she is out on some Supergirl business, or something. At the moment Alura is not wearing her power dampening bracelet, as Kara and Lena have decided to just trial Alura not wearing one while she is at home. The reason the two mothers have decided to trial this, is because they think that if Alura does have an accident, and uses her powers, at least she will just be at their home where no one else will see what happened, and Alura won't be exposed to the world. Then also, on the other side of things, if Alura does use her powers, and is unable to control them, Kara and Lena can quickly activate the penthouses red sun power dampening lights, which have been installed throughout the house now.

"Okay...." Lena says, standing up from the couch, "It's time to get you ready for school."

After Lena says that, Alura grows a scowl on her face.

"I don't want to go to school!" Alura moans.

"Baby, you have to go to school. You know how important your education is to me." Lena says, as she leans down closer to Alura, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"NO!" Alura yells, and shoves Lena. However, Alura accidentally shoves Lena with her superstrength, which causes Lena to go flying through the living room, smashing through the balcony door glass, and bashing into the side of the balcony.

As soon as Alura realises what she has done, and what has happened, her eyes go wide and she starts crying. Alura thinks about how she has hurt her momma for a second time already with her powers.

"MOMMA!!!!!!" Alura sobs, and goes running out onto the balcony to rush to Lena's side.

Alura falls down to her knees once she gets to Lena's side, but the CEO doesn't move, and has some blood trickling out of her mouth and nose, while her eyes are open.

"Momma!" Alura says, shaking Lena, trying to wake her up.

Lena doesn't wake, as she is not asleep. The moment that Lena crashed into the balcony side, the former CEO broke her neck and died.

"Momma please! Please wake up!!" Alura sobs, uncontrollably.

Alura continues to try and wake Lena up for the next few minutes, crying the whole time, but nothing happens. Eventually, Kara comes floating down, landing on the balcony.

"Alura..... what have you done?!" Kara says, with so much anger in her voice.

Alura looks up at Kara, and she opens her mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. The next thing Alura sees is Kara's eyes turning red, as the superhero is about to use her heat vision on her.

Alura suddenly jerks awake, her heart beating so fast.

"Alura, Alura, are you okay?" Kara says, taking the 5-year-old in for a hug.

"She's dead. She's dead...." Alura sobs, as Kara continues to hug her.

"Who's dead?" Kara asks, confused.

"Momma." Alura sobs.

"Darling, I'm right here." Lena says, as she now steps into Alura's bedroom.

What had just happened is Kara, Lena and Alura were all asleep, and Alura was obviously having a nightmare, which made her heart beat really fast, and Kara noticed that and went rushing into Alura's room, followed by Lena.

"Momma!!" Alura sobs, opening her arms, gesturing for Lena to hug her.

Lena quickly makes her way over to Alura's side, and takes the 5-year-old in for a tight hug. While Lena does this, Kara just grows a very worried look on her face, realising that Alura must have had a dream where Lena died.