Part 36 - Real Nightmare...

It could not be real...

The world had stopped in Namjoon's mind. There was no sound, only that picture of Yejin's body on the ground, inert, bleeding. His legs refused to move. The two guards in charge of Yejin and Y/N's protection came. One stopped near Namjoon, asking him if he was hurt while the other one went near Mrs Son.

Guard: Madam... madam... can you hear me?

The guard didn't dare to touch her, not wanting to worsen her wounds.

Guard 2: Mr Namjoon... are you alright?

Few seconds earlier, in the café, the siblings were talking happily until a loud sound followed immediately by the explosion of the windows scared everyone. In a reflex, Jungkook grabbed Y/N and protected her from the broken glasses. Taehyung stood up to see what happened.

Taehyung: What the f*** is that! Minah, are you alright? Where is Aunty?

Minah: Yes... I don't know, there was maybe an accident outside...

Jungkook: Y/N... are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere?

Y/N: No... but where is Mom.... Mom... (She looked around but only saw the clients going near the windows and showing a shocked expression.) Mom...

Jungkook: She must be in the office... Hyung go check on Mom please.

Taehyung approached the office, but he stopped his steps near the entry. Smoke was coming from the car who destroyed the front door. He looked at the scene and saw Namjoon, standing there with the guard talking to him. He came closer to the car, the man inside seemed unconscious. He couldn't help him from his position. He found strange that Mrs Son didn't show up after that loud noise. Without knowing why, his heartbeat accelerated. He ran to the office but found no one.

Taehyung: Aunty... (He crossed the café and went outside by one of the broken window.) Hyung... are...

Guard: We are at xxxx, a woman was hit by a car, please send an ambulance fast!

Taehyung looked at the guard who was calling for help.

Jungkook: Hyung... where is Mom? (Jungkook was standing near the window, Y/N just near him.)

Taehyung couldn't answer. He was slowly walking toward that woman... that woman who was part of his life now. The second guard approached Jungkook.

Guard 2: Mr Jungkook, you should keep Miss inside.

Jungkook: Why... my brother is hurt???

Guard2: No... (He looked at Y/N, not capable to tell thetruth.) It's...

Y/N wanted to go outside to check on Namjoon's state, but Jungkook stopped her. He had teary eyes, afraid to understand the situation.