True Vampire

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I-I'm a traitor? N-No, that can't be!?" Weiss states in shock.

"Yeah, she may be stuck-up and bossy but she is no traitor!" Ruby exclaims.

"Ruby!" Weiss screams out.

"And a tsundere." Blake adds.

"Blake!"

"And a stuck-up brat." Yang adds.

"I hope you all burn in hell!" Weiss roars in rage.

"Well, maybe she got tired of old bonehead over there and finally decided to live for herself." Cinder smirks, enjoying the spectacle.

"That's almost impossible." Sid said. "As I've said before, the denizens of Nazarick are extremely loyal to Ainz to the point that they will kill each other should he ever order them to. Even if they have their own thoughts and feelings, loyalty to their lord and master is always considered a number one priority so the thought of betraying him is almost non existent."

"You said 'almost'? Are you saying the possibility still exist?" Watts asks.

"I can neither confirm or deny it." Sid replies.

"... who did it?" Jaune asks, catching everyone's attention.

"Now that's certainly the million-dollar question, though you worded it wrong." Sid said. "Its not who did it but what did it. And for that, we'll need to go back a day or so to after Ozpin left the walls of the Great Tomb."

The scene opens to show an inn as the words "E-Rantel [Inn of Shinning Gold]" appear on the screen followed by the sound of a hand slamming the table. It switches to the inside of the inn where we see Cinder sitting in a table in an orange dress glaring dangerously at Ozpin and all the patrol look and whisper at the event.

"YOU CALL THIS A MEAL!? IT TASTES LIKE DOG FOOD!" Cinder screams at Ozpin.

Ozpin bows. "My apologies, ma'am."

"Oh? Looks I'm the star today and Ozpin is my butler." Cinder smirks. This is what she always wanted; to be served by those lesser than her.

"You do realize this is all pretend, right?" Roman said.

Cinder's only reply to the thief was a murderous glare. 'Let me dream, damnit!'

"Enough! I do not wish to stay here a moment longer, Ozpin!" Cinder states.

"As you wish, ma'am." Ozpin replies calmly.

Cinder huffs and walks towards a table in the corner with man eating and drinking wine. "ZACH!"

The man jumps turns around. He is a man in his mid-thirties with an unshaved mustache, brown hair and a large nose that is blooming at the tip. He is wearing a red jacket with orange highlights and a white frilled shirt underneath with black plants and black shoes.

"Ugh, who is that?" Cinder gags at the sigh of this man and wonders how she knows him.

"My best guess is that he is the carriage driver as he doesn't seem to be related to Nazarick in any way." Ozpin states.

Cinder looks at Ozpin and huffs in silent agreement.

"Yes, miss?" Zach asked.

"Stop stuffing your face and get the carriage. I want this town at my back within the hour." Cinder demands and walks upstairs to her room.