Twelve.

The next morning Auden woke up with her head lying on the piano, drool dribbling down her chin onto the C sharp key.

She groggily looked around the room, wondering how she fell asleep at the keyboard.

It took a second but soon the memories of the night before came rushing back to her and she remembered why she fell asleep in the music room.

She jolted upright, quickly wiping the drool on her chin and looked towards the door.

Jimin came to her house drunk last night, and fell asleep on her couch.

Auden quickly went over to the lone decorative mirror that happened to be in the music room and she groaned at her disgruntled appearance. Her mascara was smudged beneath her eyes and she had a piano key imprint on her cheek.

She ran a hand through her tangled hair but it was useless to try and smooth it. She accepted her ragged appearance and left the room in search of Jimin.

She was expecting to find him still passed out on her couch so she was more than a little surprised when she found him in her kitchen, apron around his waist, cooking breakfast.

"Jal jumusyeosseoyo," he greeted, which Auden could only assume meant good morning in Korean.

"You're up," she said suspiciously.

"Yeah, sorry about last night," he said, shooting her a sheepish half smile. "Had a little too much to drink."

"May I ask how you got into my apartment?"

"It was open," he said, picking out a piece of egg he was frying on the pan and tossing it into his mouth. "You should be more careful about locking your doors."

Auden glared at him. "You shouldn't break into people's houses."

"We're neighbors, Auden," he said, smirking. "It's not like I was breaking in. I was visiting."

"Visiting?" she raised her eyebrows and sat down on one of the bar stools. "That's what you called last night? You cut into my writing time," she accused him.

"I'm sorry, aegiya." He held his hands up in surrender, spatula still in one hand. "But you still have till the end of the week to get a song together."

"Why do you keep calling me that?" she asked him, really not liking that she didn't know what it meant.

He paused, and he looked up at her with genuine confusion. "Call you what?"

She attempted to say what he'd just said, but butchered it a tad.

His big brown eyes widened and he chuckled to himself. "I didn't even realize, it slipped."

"What does it mean?" she pressed.

He opened his mouth to tell her but a knock at her door interrupted them.

She huffed a little and slid off the stool to go and answer it.

She shouldn't have been at all surprised to find Bang Si-hyuk on the other side.

"How's the new song coming?" he asked, bowing and then letting himself into her apartment.

"We were actually working on it all night," Jimin said, speaking before she could even get a word out.

She turned around, shooting him a glare that Bang Si-hyuk couldn't see.

"Yes," Auden said, gritting her teeth. "We were working on it all night."

Bang Si-hyuk rubbed his hands together and grinned. "Perfect, I'm excited to hear it. Think you can have the rough cut done by this weekend?"

"Sure," Auden said. "I think I can do that." She plastered a fake smile on her face, when really she was panicking a little inside. She'd stayed up all night and Jimin "visiting" her had totally messed up her vibe. She hoped she could get it done by the time Bang Si-hyuk wanted.