Announcement

Yo! What the hell were you expecting? The next episode of Kaiju Girls next season?! Haha! Nope!

But let's get down to business shall we?

Well now you know that Kaiju Girls season 4 is now over and season 4 part 2 well come out soon. But not for a long while. I'll tell you why later.

But first you need to know this. Giving how many events are coming for the next season. Too many too put in one book. There for I had an idea. I'll separate the story in three books that are connected. The events of the books happen in the same universe of Kaiju Girl(KG for short). However each episode well be a bit shorter. Sorry. I haven't come out with the names of the books yet. But here's is the main plot of each book.

Book 1

Well be focusing on Ethan and Elis. How they learn more about their true past. Discovering new powers and their true species. As well focus on Ethan relationship with Mio and Elis relationship with Yuki. The plot is some what similar to the anime The Testament Of New Sister Devil. But mix with HighSchool DxD and other things. This book well have 12 episodes. And yes it well have more then one seasons in the future.

Book 2

This one well focus on Momoko prison. How she tries her hardest for her daughter so see Robert as her father. But not just that. Rey, W, Layli, Lili, John, Asher, Alisa and other characters well be in this book too. The plot of the story is still on working progress. But don't worry I'll make it fun with action. Amount of episodes 12. And no this book well only have one season. Cause after the events of this book well come three more books. That focus in three more characters story.

Book 3.

This book well focus on Noah and Azure. Well focus on Noah, Kohaku and Setsuna going to Inazuma to stop the Raiden Shogun. And Azure been the temporary Alpha Titan. I won't say much too not to spoil the book. Amount of episodes in this book well be 24 episodes at best. And it might have a season 2.

The thing is that and I said before. Too many events for one solid book. There for making different books and putting fraction of each events makes thing easier for me to do. And you may ask which book comes first? All the events of each book are happening at the same time in different locations. You'll see in each book how different characters from each book appear for a small brief moment.

Also season 4 part 2 might be change it's name to season 5. Maybe. Just to fit in the plot.

And now for the final thing. This three books and the next season of KG won't come out for a long, long, long while. Why? Cause now I won't be focusing on KG for a long while. I'm going to focus on Planet Terror now. I been focusing too much in one story. It's time I move to another book and Planet Terror is my choice. This book is full of horror, blood, gore, Monsters, killing, despair, horror, sadness and the list goes on. Planet Terror is a more complex story. It takes a little longer then a week to make one episode. Giving how many characters it has. More then KG maybe. So far with three episodes the story has been a success. And I'm planning to keep that up. Although I'll post episodes from other stories at random. I won't say why and I won't take regret for that. Sorry.

So that's it. It's time to make the horror come to reality.

And here are the names of the writers that lend me their characters for Planet Terror.

_-_Specter-Bro_-_

Elsword800

kranos10

terminator5765

Nightmarexe455

Delta0mega

dragonNecroKing132

Thanks to you my dear writers. I have the plot for Planet Terror now. I have everything that I need for this. Thank you my writers from the button of my heart. I'm grateful, thank you very much. Hehe. I will always be grateful for your help.

Now without further ado.*sinister grimm* Let the Terror begin.