fifty three

"So I drown it out like I always doDancing through our house

Dancing through our house

With the ghost of you

And I chase it down
With a shot of truth

That my feet don't dance
Like they did with you"

- ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ; 5 ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵘᵐᵐᵉʳ

∆∆∆∆

"Hold Mama's hand, don't let go"Norie spoke as she, 8 year old Megumi and Gojo walked through the plaza.

It was a Friday noon so the plaza was more crowded then usual, Nanami was going to meet them there so they can eat at a restaurant after Norie was done shopping for some new shorts for Megumi.

"My hand still hurts"Gojo mumbled with a frown as he had hurt it 2 days before.

"Well maybe you should've been more careful" she responded turning to him.

2 days ago

Norie had her legs wrapped around his torso tightly as her right arm was wrapped around his shoulders and her left hand was tugging his hair on the back of his head.

She let out a soft cry as she quickly stopped herself from getting louder, her arms gave out as she lets go of his shoulders and hair and rested them above her head as Gojo held himself up by gripping the headboard as the other held her arched back.

They pant lightly as he felt her soft breathing on his ear while she lightly bit on the side of his neck, the bed was creaking by each thrust Gojo gave. He let go of her back and headboard as he places then on the mattress, besides her head as he rolled his hips in a circular motion each time he slammed back into her.

Norie bit her hand at the new action as she felt her body take him in more causing her to cry out into her hand, he leaned his forehead on hers as he groaned loudly when he felt her tightening around him.

"Baby-"

Norie quickly slapped her hand over Gojos mouth to muffle his yell, though he didn't seem to care since his eyes were trying to stay open as she could see his vision unfocusing but he would flutter them close and then open them again.

"-I told you- you have to keep it down-"Norie managed to speak.

"How-how can I? Look at you-NORIE-"Gojo cut himself off but she silenced him quickly with a kiss.