(3) Warden Forest

(note : This Fanfiction comes from the imagination of a fan of the animation show BoBoiBoy, there might be some changes from the original show.

Author is not fluent in English and there may be many grammar mistakes, really help it if you could point out the mistakes so in hope the author could learn from mistakes and the Fanfic would get better in future.

Criticisms, suggestions, and comments regarding this Fanfiction are highly welcomed.)

Pict from : BoBoiBoy Movie 2

.

".... How are we going to cross this ravine with A BRIDGE LIKE THIS?!" Gopal screamed, he really wants to give up on the mission now.

"Well, just cross it wha- oh..." Amato who's been focused at his screen the whole time immediately speechless after he realized the bridge they are supposed to use are much worse than he imagined.

"I can't believe the bridge-" Amato stopped, sighing for a second, "I'm going to search for another way."

Amato moves his finger quickly across the screen and then waited for the text on the screen as it say 'Searching for way'

No long waiting, the text on the screen changed to 'Sorry, there's no another way detected to location'.

Everyone screamed in frustation.

"So there's no other way, huh? Then I'll just have to do this." BoBoiBoy mumbled, but can still heard from the others through their communication device.

"Elemental Power!" As BoBoiBoy screamed, his power watch shines. An elemental symbol can be seen from the watch, and then a dirt comes from the ground and covers Boboiboy. Not long after, the dirts that covers BoBoiBoy started to shine.

The light dissapeared with the dirts and BoBoiBoy appeared with another different appearance, the suit BoBoiBoy wear now has a pattern and has different colour which is brown.

"BoBoiBoy Earthquake!"

This is the first time Amato saw his son's power in person, he only knows about his elemental powers through his mission reports. Amato is amazed at his son.

"Jembatan Tanah! (Earth Bridge!)" BoBoiBoy punches the ground in front of him. Hard ground began to spread over the ravine making a path to another side of the ravine.

"Thanks, BoBoiBoy!" Team Kokotaim cheered

The Team started to cross the ravine using BoBoiBoy's bridge followed by Admiral Amato.

"No problem, guys!" BoBoiBoy Earthquake said with his usual smile.

With that, they continue their journey in the mission.

.

.

.

Team Kokotaim walks for a long time on that bridge, with Admiral Amato who's been trying to detect appearance of a power sphere around them all the way.

The more far they walk, the wind's becomes more calmer. After the storm calmed down completely, they saw a big forest.

That forest not only filled with trees and snows, but they has the same crystal back on the bridge earlier. But this crystal is far more sharper and bigger than before, blocking their way.

BoBoiBoy, who's still in the form of his elemental power to ensure that the bridge is okay, quickly overcomes all of the crystal on their way with summoning golems to destroy all of it.