Chapter 8 First Days of School

It was first day of classes for the newest students at Beacon. In one of the dorm rooms, team KALE starts their day.

 Alexander's eyes flutter open and light hits his eyes. He shields them with his hand and sits up at his bed. As he looks around the room he notices their bags all around as they didn't unpack them yesterday. He also notices that Amadeus is still asleep and Kuro is...

"You...are smoking?"

 Kuro turns his head towards Alexander and smoke comes out of his nose. He was currently leaning on the open window. 

"Ehm...yeah?"

"You know they can throw you out from the dorms for it?"

 Alexander tries to explain as Kuro shrugs.

"Do you see me care?"

 Alexander sighed before standing up from his bed and stretching a little. He looked at the other bed and have noticed absence of Akage.

"Where is-?"

"He is in the bathroom...For like two hours already. And someone wanted to take a shit!"

 Kuro yells towards bathroom doors irritated only to hear Akage saying something but is unable to understand it as it's muffled. Alexander raises an eyebrow but decided not to ask and began to unpack himself while talking with Kuro.

"You knew him before coming here right? Does he always take so much time showering?"

"Probably. I never stayed with him in one place long enough to find out. But if so then he needs to stop. I had to go to the next room and ask If I can use their bathroom, because he is so long in there."

  Before anything else could been said, bathroom door opens and huge cloud of steam flies out first before smiling Akage walks out next, already in his uniform. Kuro glares at him irritated.

"Why are you smiling, pretty boy?"

 Akage puts his hands up and chuckles

"Hey! First off, not pretty boy. And second, I had to take care of mine hair, you know how long does it take to have such perfect hairline?"

  As he says it he mentions to his hair but got no reaction from other guys. Alexander placed hand on his chin and hummed. 

"But...they look the same as yesterday."

 Akage sighed and sat down at his bed.

"You guys wouldn't understand."

 Before anything else could be said, they heard groaning and look to the last bed where Amadeus woke up. Akage grinned and waved his hand.

"Hi Pipsqueak! How was your sleep?"

"Horrible..."

 His tone took them by surprise as it sounded as if he didn't sleep for at least a week.

"I hate sleeping..."

 After saying that he jumped off his bed and made his way to the biggest bad off all. 

"Oh, so it's yours! I was thinking what you got there!"

 Akage walked up from behind to see what is in the mysterious baggage and surprisingly even Alexander came with him, interested as well. Amadeus just stared at them blankly before opening the bag and revealing a coffee machine.

"That...is it?"

"A coffee machine?"

Boys asked surprised as Amadeus began to make himself a cup of coffee. When it was done, Amadeus took a big sip and in seconds a big smile appered on his face, bags under his eyes disappeared and his whole aura changed.