16

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

KENTRELL'S EYES fluttered open and his arms stretched to the ceiling.

He yawned, clenching his butt cheeks as his legs were tightly closed together, his body shaking before he relaxed.

He could hear soft whining which caused him to wake up, looking at Amani who was walking around with her panties on and nothing else.

She was holding Karma, singing down towards him as she walked back and forth around the room.

"Stop staring," Amani whispered, smiling and turning around to see Kentrell.

He bit his lip, "I luh you bad, mami. I'm so fuckin' sorry."

"All is forgiven, baby. Just chill on me for a little bit, okay? I'm really trying, see," She motioned to Karma who was breast feeding, sucking on her right nipple.

Kentrell patted the space beside himself and she made her way towards the spot, sitting down carefully.

He kissed her shoulder before placing his chin in the crook of her neck.

"He so pretty like his mommy," Kentrell mumbled, "His sexy ass mama."

Amani blushed, rolling her eyes.

"You don't have to kiss my ass."

"Ia do moe den dat. Ia eatcho booty," He nodded.

"You is nasty," Amani mumbled, "You know you came in me last night?"

Kentrell rubbed over Karma's foot, biting his lip, "Ia getchu the pill."

"No," Amani shook her head, "Just let your swimmers do their thing and pray we get Armani, cause I promise you I'm done after this."

Kentrell hugged her tightly, kissing over her jaw repeatedly.

"Thank you, mami," He cheesed, "And I know what this depression shit is so I promise this shit won't happen again."

Amani turned her head over her shoulder, puckering her lips.

He leaned forward and pecked them before glancing at Karma who was now asleep.