Chapter 66: In Li Songran's account, Gu's funds flowed in

"Come back home?"

Qiao Yang touched his neck, worried and anxious: "What if my dad sees this?"

Gu Ye's abominable possessiveness had long since disappeared without a trace.

He began to seriously think about countermeasures: "Should I stop buying a scarf and tie it?"

Qiao Yang: "How strange it is to have a scarf around eating at home. My second brother's temper must be taken off on the spot."

Then he was publicly executed, and it was Gu Ye who killed him.

Gu Ye condensed his brows with worry.

Liu Wen thought of an idea and asked, "How about...try a concealer first?"

Gu Ye, Qiao Yang: "What is it?"

Liu Wen scratched his head embarrassedly and replied: "It is also a cosmetic I just bought for my girlfriend. My girlfriend said that this effect is very good, even the fine lines on the corners of the eyes can be covered."

Qiao Yang, Gu Ye:...

There was no other way at the moment, Qiao Yang reluctantly took over Liu Wen's girlfriend's concealer and smeared his neck in the mirror.

It can actually cover it, if you don't look closely, you really can't see the red marks on the original skin.

It's just that Qiao Yang's heart became more and more angry, and he became more determined not to go to Gu Ye's house to sleep in the future.

Gu Ye was also aware of the seriousness of the situation, not to mention meeting Qiao's family at night, the most important thing before him was to find a way to coax Qiao Yang.

He carried a small cake, took a small spoon and dig a piece to the mouth, coaxing: "Okay, you don't want to go to my house to sleep. But I will still prepare breakfast and dinner for you every day. You can come and eat anytime. can."

"Last night because... I like you for too long. It's not easy to hold you and want to have more. Sorry, I was too anxious."

His voice was lower again, and he begged in a low voice, "I won't be like that anymore. If you don't want me to touch you, I won't touch you."

"But when you want me, I will come to you at any time to satisfy you."

Qiao Yang caught the cake in one bite. The sweetness of the soft and silky cream cake had not yet completely dispersed in his mouth, and he was immediately choked by Gu Ye's last words.

He really couldn't figure out how Gu Ye, who is usually very decent, could say such shameless words in a serious manner.

"...No need."

He grabbed the little cake from Gu Ye to eat for himself, and didn't want to ignore him anymore.

Gu Ye was still dishonest.

Because he always cared about Qiao Yang's saying that his leg hurts, and the action of pulling the collar to see his chest. He worried whether it was what happened to Qiao Yang's chest.

He feels distressed, worried, and blames himself.

He took Qiao Yang and said, "Come, let me see where you hurt, OK?"

The expression is extremely serious, but the action is a hooligan behavior that wants to lift people's clothes and strip people's pants.

In the living room in broad daylight, Liu Wen is still in the room at any time.

Qiao Yang's face flushed with anger, he patted Gu Ye's hand away, tugging at his clothes to prevent him from looking, "No, it doesn't hurt anymore."

The attitude is firm and fierce.