Chapter 68: Let them see and see Qiao's third child

Qiao Tiancheng should be taking a rest. He has changed into a set of Chinese pajamas with long sleeves.

The embroidered crane pattern and plum buckle on the pajamas make me look more loving and gentle.

He smiled and asked Qiao Yang: "The third child? You still don't go to bed so late?"

"I......"

Qiao's foreign language was choked.

The disappearing memory of the original owner made him feel guilty and uneasy when facing the Qiao family twice in trouble.

Plus the sincere concern for accepting Qiao Zhen and Qiao Jin. Moments surged, instructing him to come to Qiao Tiancheng to confess his identity.

However, after seeing Qiao Tiancheng, Qiao Yang didn't know how to speak.

He became nervous and hesitated: "I'm sorry, I...I interrupted you to rest, right? I want...I want to tell you something..."

The voice behind is getting smaller and smaller.

Qiao Tiancheng smiled heartily: "What's the interruption? I haven't slept yet."

He asked Qiao Yang to enter the room and sat face to face with him on the sofa in the corner of the room.

With smiling eyes, he asked Qiao Yang tentatively: "Seeing you are so nervous, do you want to tell me about you and Xiao Gu?"

Qiao Yang was taken aback: "You, do you know what happened between me and Gu Ye?"

Qiao Tiancheng smiled and patted him: "Your dad, I have lived for most of my life, so I don't even have this vision?"

"The last time I ate together at your house, I saw that he was interesting to you. At your elder brother's wedding, I also saw that you were also interesting to him."

Qiao Yang asked him in a low voice: "...Are you not against it?"

Qiao Tiancheng couldn't help but patted him on the shoulder, with a slight accusation in his tone: "You are afraid of this. Are you worried that I am against you?"

"You have grown up now, and you are more sensible. I believe you are not a whim when dealing with feelings."

"Besides, I know this kid as a child. He is a child with a lot of responsibility and affection. How can I disagree if you two like each other."

She calmed down Qiao Yang again: "You have someone you like, father is happy for you, it's too late."

"only......"

He sighed: "I think he was going to tell me and your brothers about your two things today, but... suddenly something like this happened and everyone didn't eat well."

Qiao Yang's hands on his legs tightened, and he whispered, "Gu Ye... he won't do anything bad for Qiao's family."

Qiao Tiancheng: "I know, don't worry about this, it's nothing to care about."

"Actually... it's because the Qiao family has offended many people over the years."

"After all, Qiao's development to today's scale has hindered the financial path of many companies and destroyed the future of how many people. It is impossible to not invite people to hate and revenge behind them."

"The evil that should come is always coming back, but it's all concentrated in this period of time, making these people feel that they have a chance."

He said to Qiao Yang earnestly and earnestly: "This is why I often ask the three of you brothers to be cautious and keep a low profile when doing things outside."