𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 🐝

❝ Goodbye everyone! ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

"Do we really have to go?" Y/n pouts as she watched the boys pack their belongings for the trip home. After a few days of long hectic training, it was finally time for them to go back home to Miyagi.

Kei quirk an eyebrow at her as he walked passed by her with a neatly folded comforter in his hands. "What?  You don't want to come home? We can leave you here if you want." He smirked, not looking back to see her horrified reaction.

She lets out a loud gasp and pouted even more, "Nii-chaaaan." she whined, only for him to snicker back at her.

She turns to Sugawara and immediatley stood up and running up to him, hugging his left leg. She looks up at him with wide and worried eyes. "You're not going to leave me here are you?"

The silver headed teen only chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Of course not. Who would leave an adorable child behind like you." She whines in protest as he starts attacking her precious soft cheeks with the slightly hard pinches.

"Sthaaap" Y/n pushes his hands away, quickly covering her now red cheeks. "What is it with people pinching my cheeks." She grumbles under her breath, massaging her cheeks before walking over to where her dino stuff toy was and picked it up.

"Alright team, got everything with you?" Daichi looks around the classroom once more, inspecting if there was anything left untidy. He nodded to himself in approval as he see a clean classroom, it was like there were no signs of rowdy boys staying here for a couple days.

"Wait!" The team turns their head towards the little blond girl who struggled to put on her backpack. She even dropped her dino toy in the process. They quietly chuckled at her poor attempts of putting her arms inside her backpack straps.

Ennoshita slightly chuckles and approaches her, "Here let me." he offered her his help. She looks at him for a moment before nodding and murmured a small 'thank you'. He properly guided her hands inside hoops of the straps and adjusting it for her.

After he was done, she crouched down to pick up her stuff toy from the floor before standing back up to meet the other's gazes.

"I'm done!" Y/n said, flashing them a bright smile that could easily beat the radiant sun.

Daichi smiled and looked at his team, "Alright team, let's move out."

〔✿〕

Bokuto lets out a dramatic sob as hugged the little girl in his arms. "Baby owl I'm so gonna miss you. Don't you dare forget me, okay?" he cried.

Y/n nods her head, pushing herself back as she held onto his shoulders. "I won't ever forget you Ko-nii," she said, before looking back to the others who she befriended during her stay. "You guys too. You really did made it memorable for me for the past few days, so thank you for taking care of me." she smiled at them. The others didn't bother to hide their smiles as they also enjoyed the company of the little girl.