Chapter 104: High-Level Potion

At this moment, a servant came over with a bowl of medicine. "Mr. Yang, drink it while it's hot..."

Old Master Yang had been suffering from migraines for the past few years. As he got older, the hidden issues he had when he was young started to resurface.

"Alright." Old Master Yang took the bowl of medicine and was about to drink it when his wrist was pinched. Nian Yue's gaze was a little cold. "Who gave you this?" Old Master Yang was frightened by her gaze. "What's the matter? Is there a problem?"

"Something from the Lu family?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows. "So what if it is?" Lu Jiang was still holding a bag of medicine. It was obvious he came to deliver the medicine.

"Old Master Yang, this is the medicine my grandfather prescribed for you. You just have to take it on time. Don't listen to nonsense from random people. When my grandfather opened the medical shop, some people were not even born yet?!" Lu Jiang's voice was prickly and arrogant.

"If I remember correctly, Old Master Yang has taken this medicine for at least half a year. Is it of any use?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows.

"Traditional Chinese medicine has always been extremely slow..."

"It's been half a year and it's still not effective. It's simply not effective at all." Nian Yue sneered.

"You..."

Lu Jiang's face turned pale from her retort. He stopped talking to her and turned the topic to Old Master Yang. "Old Master, my grandfather is still practicing the elementary potion. I might have to trouble you for the upcoming stage..."

Old Master Yang's illness was not troublesome, but it was difficult to treat it at its root. In the past few years, the number of talents in the Lu family had dwindled. There were very few people who could concoct low-level potions. Therefore, Old Master Yang's illness had dragged on until now, and he was still relying on Old Master Lu. "Enough." Old Master Yang waved his hand. How could he not know that the Lu family could not do anything about his illness? Otherwise, they would not have dragged it out with an antidote.

However, when he thought of the medicine Nian Yue was looking for, Old Master Yang suddenly asked tentatively, "Yue Yue, do you want those herbs to be used to refine elementary potions?"

He had only heard Old Master Lu mention by chance that the Lu family did not have the drugs that Nian Yue was looking for.

He had coincidentally realized that he had some, so he called Nian Yue over.

"Don't joke around. How is that possible..." Lu Jiang sneered. Elementary medicine was so difficult. The Lu family had been practicing Chinese medicine for so many years, but only Old Master Lu was able to refine elementary potions..

Nian Yue was a little girl from god knows where and looked like she was underage. How could she know that!

"That's right, Teacher. Miss Nian looks young, it's impossible for her to know such things," even Wang Zhenghong chimed in. Before the Lu family went into seclusion, they had only produced a few intermediate potions!

In the end, it was even speculated to be at an astronomical price!

How could a young lady like Nian Yue know those things!

"Yes." Nian Yue nodded immediately. Low-level potions were not difficult for her.

With the help of her supernatural power, these things were very simple for her.

"Don't talk nonsense. If you have the ability, take it out..."

"Do you still remember the drug in your grandfather's hand?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows. Her eyes were extremely deep.