Smart Rosalyn. (Rosalyn)

Rosalyn was doing what the girl told them to do, to get acquainted with the people sitting next to her. She already greeted the crown prince of the Roan Kingdom and she just needed to say hello to Cale Henituse, the man she already met a few days ago.

"Hello, young master Cale. It's true that we met a few days ago but I would like to go and introduce myself again as Rosalyn."

"Nice to meet you once again...? It seems I do not have to introduce myself as you do already know my name."

After that little interaction, Cale heard the person next to him speak. The other person that was seated next to him when he was transported here.

"Young master Cale? ...Oh, you must be Cale Henituse from the rumors! I've heard how you're a very free spirited person. It's very great knowing that the north has Henituse Family, guarding the forest of darkness."

'Tsk, already using that silver tongue of his. Why the hell would that girl put me next to Alberu Crossman of all people?'

I turned around to see the crown prince already smiling. How annoying. I smiled back at him, and lifted my hand to indicate a handshake.

"It's my greatest pleasure to get such a
compliment from the crown prince of the Roan Kingdom. It's great that we have you shining over our kingdom and watching over our very kingdom, along with his majesty. After having meet you and even able to sit with you like this, I'll never be able to sleep at night when we get out of here, having the opportunity to speak to the crown prince face to face."

Cale saw how the crown prince's smile faltered slightly. He smirked knowing this would probably take a step away from the crown prince, as the crown prince does not like people similar to himself.

Rosalyn, who's watching the interaction, got a little uncomfortable seeing the crown prince and young master being all smiley. Why are they smiling like that...

— Human! Human! The guy named the crown prince dyed his hair with magic. Did someone dye his hair? Only a mighty dragon like me would be able to notice something like this!

— Now that I look closely, it doesn't seem like the crown prince is fully human. I'm sure of it!

'Tch, I just learned about something useless. Damn it...'

"Silence everyone! We need to get started. Hopefully, you got acquainted with some of the people next to you."

She took the remote control, pressed a button and the screen started to brighten up to the name Rosalyn. It was showing her face and what seemed like her profile.

NAME
Rosalyn

ALIASES
Commander Rosalyn
Rosalyn of the Red Flame
The Ruler of Mana
Archmage Rosalyn

Many people in the room were shocked knowing that Rosalyn would have these titles in the future, including herself. She unclenched her fist that she didn't know she was holding, feeling more relaxed and relieved.

'I made it!' She was relieved by the fact that she was able to become an archmage. Being an archmage is a difficult feat and the fact that she achieved it made her very happy.

But she wondered what the commander thing was about, does she become a commander at some point for the Breck Kingdom? For war?

Many folks around the room congratulated her for achievements, some being genuine, and some just wanting to get in her good graces.

A few dragons felt relatively confused though. How was a mere human able to achieve the title 'The Ruler of Mana'...?

RELATIVES
Unnamed parents
Prince John (brother, 2nd child after Rosalyn)
Prince Pen (youngest brother)
Three other unnamed siblings