Chapter 109: A Dog That did not Remember the Fight (1)

Nian Yan had just walked out of the banquet hall when she thought of what Mother Chen had said just now. The hatred in her eyes intensified!

What right did Nian Yue have to hurt her leg and live in such limelight!

At the thought of this, Nian Yan took a deep drag of her cigarette. She was not an obedient girl to begin with. In order to gain Nian Chaoyu's favor, she pretended to be well-mannered. After finishing her cigarette, Nian Yan took a deep breath. When she saw that someone in the dark had given her an OK sign, a look of determination appeared on Nian Yan's face! At the same time, an aloof girl was walking out. The banquet had just ended and there were not many people at the door. Nian Yue looked a little impatient when she felt a shadow approaching.

It seemed like Nian Yan had not learned her lesson. Even now, she was still plotting to kill her.

At the thought of this, Nian Yue went to the garage to get her car. When the car came out of the underground garage, Nian Yue smiled when she saw Nian Yan, who was dressed like a pure white flower. She suddenly sped up the car!

An ear-piercing braking sound rang out. Nian Yan suddenly raised her head and saw the aloof girl speeding over in a black Audi!

When she saw the unruly and evil glint in Nian Yue's eyes, Nian Yan's heart jumped to her throat!

"Nian Yue!"

Nian Yan screamed in fear. What was she trying to do?! Did she want to kill her?!

The black Audi whistled over without slowing down at all. Nian Yan was so scared that her face turned pale and her legs went weak. At that moment, she had actually forgotten to escape!

She thought of the last time Nian Yue ruthlessly shot at her leg!

At that time, Nian Yue really wanted her life!

An ear-piercing screech rang out as the black Audi made a beautiful turn and the car stopped.

The car door opened and Nian Yue walked out, looking cold and elegant.

When Nian Yan heard the sound of the brakes, she hurriedly opened her eyes. When she saw Nian Yue, she almost wanted to slap her without thinking. "Nian Yue!"

She almost died under Nian Yue's wheels today!

Suddenly, her wrist was grabbed by someone. Nian Yue's eyes turned slightly cold and she exerted a little force on her hand. "Has anyone told you that you look like an animal..."

"What?" Nian Yan's face changed in pain, but Nian Yue had no intention of letting go. "A dog." She would remember her meals and not her fights.

Nian Yue loosened her grip slightly and Nian Yan took a few steps back out of habit. Her face was filled with ruthlessness. "What are you waiting for? Hurry up and attack!"

In any case, she had already reached this stage. She was not afraid of anything else!

With one hand in her pocket, Nian Yue looked up slightly. Her slender fingers were holding onto her phone as she looked at the few men walking out from the dark. Her eyebrows were raised slightly and there was a hint of evil in her eyes.

"Your people?"

She turned around and asked Nian Yan. "Kill her. I have everything you want..." Nian Yan said angrily.

When those men heard her promises, they all pounced towards Nian Yue!

Everyone was holding knives in their hands. It seemed like their purpose today was to kill her!

The moment everyone sprung over, Nian Yue had already dodged to the side. Then, she swept her leg and beat everyone to the ground! One could smell the strong smell of blood in the air.

Nian Yue slowly walked to the man closest to her and stepped on his arm!

Then, she exerted a little force with her toes and kicked the dagger in the man's hand. She raised her head slightly and the dagger was already in her hand.

Nian Yan was dumbfounded by her series of actions.

How could she have settled so many people by herself?!

Not far away, there was the sound of police sirens. Chief Jiang got out of the car and smelled the strong stench of blood in the air. His face was dark.

He had just received a report that there had been a fight.

How was this an ordinary fight? If he had come a step later, someone would have died here!

"Police!"

Director Jiang came over aggressively with a group of people. He was furious.

"Uncle Jiang..."

When she saw Chief Jiang, Nian Yan hurriedly ran over with a panicked expression. "Uncle Jiang..."

"Why are you here?" Director Jiang's expression softened when he saw her.