Reunion

The snow was falling gradually while I was peddling to the hospital. It wasn't that far away to be honest, but kirito was probably there already. I turned a corner and saw another bike, Kirito's most likely, and parked next to it. After speed walking for a little bit, I entered the parking lot and started to run inside. That was until I felt a searing pain in my right arm. I stopped and saw that my arm was bleeding.

??: I was worried you wouldn't show up U/N. I wouldn't want to get a cold out here so I was about to go inside and see Kirito.

I turned around and saw Sugou.

Y/N: Do I know you?

I put on a smug look despite the fact that I was injured. Sugou was unamused.

Sugou: Well this was certainly worth the wait if I get the chance to shut you up.

Y/N: It's over. Just turn yourself in and face trial.

Sugou: This is far from over U/N. Many companies from around the world would kill to have my outstanding research. And once it's done, I can become a true king, the god of this world.

Y/N: Good golly man, do you ever shut up about the god this, god that?

Sugou: Oh that doesn't matter, cause now I'm going to kill you.

He slowly walks towards me. At a certain point, he lunges and I move out of the way.

Sugou: Dang, my right eye. It's all blurry I can't see where I'm going. Next one I'll get you. Because here you have no power.

I quickly disarm him and take the knife. I look at him with a killers gaze and he stood there petrified.

Y/N: And neither do you.

I threw the knife and it hit the car behind him barely grazing his head and he fainted from the VR pain he endured.

Y/N: We are only human.

I turned and headed inside the hospital and quickly went to the restroom and washed my wound and applied bandages. Then I entered the elevator and walked the hospital hallways until I saw the tag "Asuna Yuuki."

The door was already opened so I assumed this was it. I entered and leaned on the wall. looking at the two.

Y/N: Rise and shine.

They were startled for a bit and looked at me.

Asuna: U/N. You made it.

Y/N: Call me Y/N.

Kirito: Thank you Y/N. For helping me bring her back safely.

I nodded and they went back to hugging each other and I stared out the window. I did see something that I won't forget. I saw Kirito and Asuna's SAO avatars looking at me, the Kirito waved me over and I looked down to see a mirage of my SAO outfit. I smiled at the two in the mirror.

U/N: Not yet friend.

He seemed to understand and they both turned around with their hands locked and they both walked off. I sighed and closed my eyes.

U/N: 'My adventure hasn't ended yet'

---Time-Skip---

A couple of days later, I caught word from Agil that him and everyone else from SAO were getting together for a celebration party. And he wanted me to be the secret guest of honor. I went to the place early to speak with him. I opened the door, which said they were closed for a private party today, and saw Agil at the bar. I walk over and sat down.

Y/N: Whats up Tiff.

Agil: Nothin much. Just tryin to get this place all ready for the others. So have you thought about it?