27- The Mukalakus Robot

Y/n was now back to normal, she was sitting on a bar stool chair of the kokotiam— sipping her ice cocoa while watching her friends.

"Do it now!" Ochobot instructed, they all watched Lightning and Wind turned to they're second tier. All was left was Earth, watching the earth element punched both of his fist on the ground.

"Boboiboy Rock!"

The telekinesis manipulator had jumped off of her seat and approached the group after finishing her ice cocoa.

"Nothing happened..." Ochobot told the earth element, Earth looked at the Power Sphere in confusion before looking at himself.

"Eh? Uh... B-Boboiboy Mud!" Earth stuttered a bit before punching the ground once more yet it didn't do anything.

All the kids looked at each other before looking back at the Earth Element when they heard him started to talk. "Why can't i just transform like you guys? Even N/n manage to transform as well..."

".... If i'm being honest, i didn't even knew i could transform like you guys as well" Y/n admitted, looking at both Thunderstorm and Cyclone.

"Hmm... Maybe your not good-looking!" Cyclone guessed, which made Earth look at him in annoyance and hummed.

"Hey, i know!" Gopal joined, he was suddenly beside the earth element while patting the boy's back. "What is it?" Y/n asked, they all listened to Gopal's explanation intensely.

"Well, remember the time when Boboiboy lighting turned into Thunderstorm because he was too angry and Boboiboy Wind turned into Cyclone because he was too happy? That also includes Y/n Sky as well since she was too happy that she also turned into a different form?" Gopal explained his theory, which made Y/n look at the molecular manipulator in amusement.

"Hey! Your right! It all involves emotions!" Thunderstorm said in realization, looking at the others who nodded at him in agreement.

"Yeah, i just realized that one just now" Y/n agreed, she was suddenly thinking if her other elements can change as well.

"Maybe... Maybe Boboiboy Earth needs to feel pain!" Gopal guessed, looking at the earth element with an idea coming into his mind.

"But i don't think pain is an emotion" A sigh had escaped passed his lips while having a dejected look but suddenly Gopal was behind him and swung the frying pan that he was suddenly holding on Earth's back head, making the boy let out a pained yelp before flopping on the ground.

"Ha! What do you think? Do you feel anything?"

"... Give me that and let me hit you in the head as well..." Y/n barked, extending a hand out— gesturing Gopal to give her the frying pan in which made the molecular manipulator silently shrieked before quickly throwing the pan away.

"Ugh... What is wrong with you?! I feel a lot of pain!" Earth snapped, glaring at Gopal while rubbing his back head where his friend hit him.

"S-Sorry... I'm just trying to help!" The molecular manipulator reasoned, Y/n had let out a sigh before approaching the earth manipulator to heal the pain he was feeling.

"Here, let me help" Y/n offered, walking behind Earth as she placed a hand on the back of his head and her hand was starting to glow green, a sign that she was beginning to heal him.

"Thanks N/n...."

"Hmm.... Maybe you should feel... A bit jealous maybe!" Gopal guessed again, he was suddenly behind Thunderstorm before awing at the lightning element. "Ohh~ Boboiboy Thunderstorm looks awesome!"

The said boy just stared at the molecular manipulator unamused before seeing him suddenly behind Cyclone, giving the wind element the same treatment. "Ohh~ Boboiboy Cyclone looks amazing! And even has a hoverboard! So? What do you have?" Gopal stared at the earth element, thinking he would feel jealous.