69

They lay there lazing around until, Namjoon yelled," He's here!"  They both sat up straight in bed at the booming sound. "He sure is loud" she said. "Yeah, you ready?" he asked. "Do my hair?" she pleaded. He sighed and took over the brush quickly stroking it through her hair.  "You do it better than I ever could" she says. "Done, let's go" he said grabbing her hand as they dashed but, he stopped midway and pulled her near him. "What?' she asked confused. He pulled her dress, lowering it to where it was supposed to originally be. "Wear stockings" he says. "Not enough time to. Let's go" she said as she grabbed his palm in hers and they made their way to the living room. 

Liam was a handsome boy of seventeen. He was gentlemanly and humorous. But, all that faded away when he faced a girl. Well when she first entered the room , she was clutching on to Jimin so bad. She looked like a kid. But, when she talked, she seemed kind of Dominant?

"So Liam, what are your hobbies?" she asked as she took a seat by his side. " Nothing much. I dance and sing sometimes but I guess that's pretty much it" he said as he ruffled through his messy black locks. "What about you?" "Same old, songs and reading. I love to sleep and eat in excessive amounts" she replied. "What's your favorite band?" he asked. "BTS obviously but, It was One direction but, they disbanded." she said pouting slightly.  "It was really sad. I remember having to console my friends" he said letting out a small chuckle. Yoongi entered and fist bumped Liam and talked a bit in Korean. He dragged  an unwilling Jimin along on his way out. 

"It must be fun to live with them" he commented. "Not to be rude but, I'm curious. Fanboy or you know out of the closet?" she asked as her eyes beamed. "Fanboy.  And I'm straight" he said as he let out a laugh. "Don't mind me. But, what about you?" he continued. " Straight. I definitely seem Bi to a lot of people. " she said. " I'll get something to drink" she said as she got up. He grabbed her hand and gently seated her back and got up himself instead. He blushed as he turned back and said, "Your dress uhm.. it shifted" was all he managed to say before he went to the kitchen. She smiled to herself as she corrected her dress. 

He returned with two bottles of juice. He placed one to the side and handed her an opened one. "Here" he said. "Such a gentleman" she said making him blush more than he already was. "Is that for everybody or am I the only one?" she continued. "What one would you prefer?"

"prefer as in...?" "To... to... hang out with?" "Too bad , my hyungs don't let me hang out with anybody" she said pouting. "Why not?" he asked. "Security problems" she answered. "Ahh right, I heard about what happened. I didn't want to bring it up. But, are you alright?" he asked. "Why wouldn't I be?" she asked. "Because of what he said" he said lowering his tone. "Nah." she answered. "If you need someone to talk to I'm here for you. Like I know you have the members to help you out, but if you need someone your age, I'm here for you" he said. " I'll note it" she said as she sipped her juice. " You're weirdly attractive. " He commented. " Is that a compliment?"" Definitely" "uhm thanks?"
" By wierdly I mean, you give off this vibe a mix of hot and cold. Mature and childish. Cute and hot? Sorry didn't mean to say it like that ..." He started. " I give off a comfortable vibe and I kind of feel like a push and pull and that's attractive?" She asked confused. " Well yeah" he answered avoiding her line of sight as he sipped his juice. " That's new. I never heard a compliment like that... Hold the f*** up" " excuse me?" He asked taken aback at her cursing. " Stop cursing!" Jin yelled. " No shit but, now ain't the time to stop" she said as she muttered a sorry to him and dashed off.