Chapter 25

Su Yi opened her Weibo, forwarded the notice and, taking advantage of the fact that filming had yet to start, went through the comments section. The comments lay on both extremes.

[How funny, to need to post a notice about such a small thing and not call it looking for attention.]

[But Su Yi really was always denying it, Liang Bo kept following and unfollowing and she had no reaction whatsoever. Plus, when the notice was posted, all those sales blogs immediately deleted all the big news, if that's not their guilty conscience acting up, what is?]

[I feel bad for Liang Bo, he probably met a horrible woman.]

[I feel bad for my Yi, it was bad enough that she was harassed by NC, those NC fans wouldn't let her be either.]

[You're fighting so badly, did no one realise that the company only came clear about Su Yi and Liang Bo, and not about that bigshot...]

Hold it! Su Yi you must refrain, you absolutely cannot like that!!!

Su Yi pressed on her right hand, silently saying that to herself.

Only the heavens knew how much she wanted to post a few dozens of Weibo to livestream her life, such as –

[Hello everyone, today I made out with Chu Ying.]

So on and so forth.

Just thinking about it cheered her up . She locked her phone, picked up the box just filled with strawberries and slowly got up. The An Xuan beside her looked up. "Yi-jie, where are you going?"

Su Yi said, "I'm going to see if they're filming."

"Please sit." An Xuan put down her chopsticks, hurriedly swallowing a bite. "I'll go take a look, when they start filming, I'll let you know."

"There's no need, continue eating. It's just that I'm a little stuffed so it's better if I take a walk." Su Yi picked up some strawberries and placed them by her bowl. "Fruit dessert."

When she went out, Wu Xue was on a call by the door and did not look too great.

When she saw her, Wu Xue raised an eyebrow as a greeting, then walked further away to continue her call.

When she saw that Wu Xue did not want her to know about the contents of the call, Su Yi did not linger, walking directly over to Li Min. "Director, do you want some strawberries?"

"I don't like eating those." Li Min roughly ate a few mouthfuls, not bothering with her image. "Didn't you say you're going out during mealtime?"

"I'm not going." Su Yi propped her chin up. "I think I got stood up."

Li Min side-eyed her. "Today you've only one scene left, I'll adjust the timetable and let you go first."

"So good?"

"It's not good that I'm letting you go back earlier to rest?"

Su Yi smiled. "It's good."

This scene passed in one shot. Su Yi left the set and was about to board the car when she was called out by the person who just got out of the black car beside.

It was a short and skinny guy.

She looked behind and saw that the guy had alighted from a nanny car [1], so it was probably not a fan. She stopped, and asked, "Something's up?"

"I am Liang Bo's agent," the guy said, smilingly. "Do you have time to chat?"

"No..."

"Yes!" Wu Xue cut her off, pushing her in the car first. "We're talking."