love ain't a science (requested)

Science Teacher Sana ! AU

—————————————————————————

You entered the classroom with a sigh, dreading the day ahead.

You just arrived at school about half an hour ago and, already, you're ready to go home and curl up in the comfort of your bed.

Your first class of the day is science and even after all of this time, you still don't enjoy it all that much.

You're so close to graduating now, only a couple more months to go, and you're just trying to make it through each day the best that you can.

You took your seat, which was at the very front, and began to go through your bag for your books.

"Hello, class!"

The unfamiliar voice made you lift your head in curiosity before you even found your books.

You saw that not far from you was someone that you didn't recognize but someone that you also really wanted to get to know.

"I'm Sana but you can just call me Miss Minatozaki. I'm new here, though I'm sure that's obvious to you all-"

Someone raised their hand, interrupting Sana.

But she didn't mind. She just smiled politely and nodded at them.

"Yes?"

"What happened to our teacher?"

"He transferred. So, I'm here for the rest of the year, instead!"

You couldn't take your eyes off of her.

You've never had a crush on a teacher before but you were smitten right now.

It was impossible not to be when she's that beautiful.

Her hair was long, flowing past her shoulders and down her back.

Her brown eyes were sparkling with happiness and excitement as she prepared to teach you and others about her love and passion for science.

"I'm so excited to get to know you all! I love science so much and I'm so excited to teach you all about it! How do you all feel about science?"

The other students in your class made a few different sounds, ranging from groans of disinterest to 'meh' and a few excited cheers from the brainiacs in the room.

You, however, didn't give your thoughts on it, which intrigued Sana.

"A very interesting response there." Sana giggled as she stepped closer to your desk. "And how do you feel about science?"

"Honestly?" You asked and she nodded. "I like it."

That sounded odd to say to you, as well.

Because, before walking into this class today, you didn't like it all that much.

But it was true.

Because it was hard to dislike a class when there's something, or someone, to enjoy it with.

"That's awesome." She smiled.

Your heart skipped a beat at the sight.

You pulled your books out from your bag, only able to think about how much you actually like the class much more now.

You rested your hand on your cheek, staring at your teacher with soft eyes.

You were listening intently, thoughts about only Sana running through your brain.

Suddenly, there was a tap on your shoulder, and you realized it was one of your friends.

They were quietly laughing over your sudden interest in science.

"You might want to stop drooling." She teased and you rolled your eyes at her.

"Shut up." You joked back.

"I've been your best friend for years. You've always hated science with a passion. But now, you seem to be enjoying it. You're paying more attention to it than anyone else in this class at the moment." She chuckled.

"Yeah, well, when you like the teacher it makes the class more enjoyable." You remarked.

"Yeah, I know what you mean by that. Someone really likes this new teacher, huh? Maybe you'll be the lucky one. I don't see a ring on her finger."

You just shook your head with a quiet laugh.

You do like Sana, but who knows where that'll go, since she's your teacher.

But, for now, you're just happy to keep sitting in the front of the class, listening intently as she explains everything there is to know about science, and becomes the reason that this will officially be your favorite class.