chapter one

25th September 1996

Y/n POV:

It has been two months since my farther past away in a car accident it has been a really hard time for us as a family.

My mother Stacy had been working late hours and doing over time just to pay bills and feed us all so we had to move to woodsboro  and move into a smaller house but my mum got a better paying job at the hospital.

We had just arrived at the new house it was pretty, it was just off of the rich people houses. The back garden was conjoined onto a forest which I found really cool and couldn't wait to explore.

But as of now I was carrying a cardboard box into my new room to unpack, the box was filled with horror tapes and poster and other horror related items.

~~time skip to after unpacking and everything~~

I got an idea of having a look around the town so I put on my black converse and grabbed my backpack which had a note book and pen I took everywhere so I could communicate with others that didn't understand sign language.

I walk out of the front door and down the street to the stores and headed in to a few before going into blockbuster corner shop. Where I walked over to the horror section to see if their was any movies I haven't got yet. I didn't notice the geeky looking guy come up behind me to put some movies on the self so when he taped my back I jumped when turning around to see him stood their looking pretty irritated, I was reading his lips as he said ' are you going to move or?' I was quick to move out the way while signing I was deaf, I didn't have my hearing aids on because I was needing a break from them and completely forgot about them on my night stand at home.

He looked at me confused until it finely hit him that I in fact couldn't hear him and that's why I jumped and didn't move when he first asked, he was quick to apologise. "Sorry I didn't know you were deaf"

I gave him a small smile before grabbing my notebook and pen writing down that it was ok and how sorry I was for being in the way, as I showed him he seemed to be embarrassed by the way he acted and apologised for being so rude.

I written down that it was ok and he didn't know. Showing him quick, I was quick to notice his name tag as it read Randy, his name was randy that was a cute name.

We talked for a while exchanging numbers before I paid for the movies and picking them up as me and randy talked, I realised that he was also a horror geek like myself and he went to woodsboro high, the new school me and marcus were going too.

Sorry its taking me so long to update. I'm having a really busy times with A levels exams and everything. Also sorry for my writing it's awful but anyway hope you enjoy reading this book. Please comment on anything I could do to make this book better but please don't be rude about it. Hope everyone's having a great day/night :)