chapter two

Y/n POV:

When I got home, I went straight to my room putting the rented tapes beside the tv that I had in my room. Then I put my hearing aids back in so I could hear my family.

I knew that my mother was out at work tomorrow and I would be left home alone with Marcus and noah. I would probably end up watching the new movies while Marcus did what he usually does which was reading books, he was a bookworm and spent most of his day reading. Noah would probably be out playing until it got dark and I would have to make dinner.

~~Time skip to 26th September 1996~~

I woke up early to make breakfast for everyone, so I got up and got changed into some clean clothes for school and when downstairs turned the tv on while making breakfast.

The news was on and it was talking about how casey  and Steve were murdered at casey house late last night.

I didn't know them but it was scary to think someone could do something so horrible to two teenagers. The worst part of it was that the killer hadn't been found.

I turned the tv off as my younger brother came running down the stairs into the kitchen grabbing bread to put into the toaster. Marcus however was not in the mood and was walking slowly and tiredly into the kitchen to grab some corn flakes and milk out of the fridge.

~Time skip to woodsboro high~

I walked into the school with Marcus stood next to me. It was quite busy with other students walking around and news reports everywhere getting into people's faces asking questions while the police where trying to get the news reporters under control.

This definitely wasn't what you though your first day would be like. At lest no one was focused on you and marcus being newbies. You and marcus walked into the main reception to grab your timetable for your classes, sadly you and marcus only had gym class together.

Your first class was math, god you hated maths but if it got to boring you could always turn off your hearing aids and just act like you were paying attention and just doodle the whole lesson.

When you walked into the maths class the teacher looks upset and miserable just like every other person in the school, he told you to sit next to a short brown haired dude who didn't look upset he looked more annoyed? Maybe he was annoyed that I was sat next to him. I personally didn't really care, I wasn't going to talk to him anyway..

I sat next to him taking out my new math book and putting it on the desk while I grabbed my pen all I heard was
"Grat I'm stuck next to him and he's deaf that's great" he sounded annoyed, angry almost. It wasn't the first time nor will it be the last time people say that to me about my hearing aids.

I looked at him and went "I can hear you, you know!" He looked taken a back not expecting me to say anything. I looked at the teacher as he started talking and writing down on the whiteboard.

After a while of solving problems, I was getting bored and tired of the class not to mention the ass hat sat next to me. The whole time he was sat there putting his arms all over my side of the desk so with out warning I slammed into his arm causing the dude to smack his head off of the desk by his arm go underneath him.

(Sorry its bad but I'm really trying to get into writing again and it's my last week of college so I'm trying to finish my work so I can pass. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. )