Heavily Verdict: Act 2

3rd person POV:

Yn: You made God?

Yn: Am I really supposed to believe that the devil made God? The same Devil who wants the limbs for herself for some nefarious reasons?

Lucifer:(shakes head)

She crosses her legs and leans back on the throne.

Lucifer: I can't be bothered to explain the origins of G.O.D to an ignorant fool.

Yn: You can't just drop a bomb like that and not explain further!

Lucifer: Hmm... Alright. But so you don't get bored...

The Angels and Demons all attack Yn at the snap of the devil's fingers.

Yn:!?

Yn begins battling the celestial beings, whilst Lucifer gets comfortable with her glass of wine, and her little snake friend curling up on her lap.

Lucifer: Where to begin...?

Lucifer: Before it all... We "Celestials" as you call us, lived in what many could call, The old world.

Lucifer: Our cities and civilizations were of the likes you could only dream of.

Yn: WHOA?!

Lucifer: However, I aspired for more. Thus, with my genius, I forged The Genisis Over Driver.

Lucifer: G.O.D. The peak of existence.

Lucifer: With him, I rose to power but at the cost of the old world, which became fuel for yours.

Lucifer: Of course, I saved my race with G.O.D's power, making a greater society, even making a system to allow you pest to join us.

Knocking the celestials back, Yn takes a moment to address Lucifer's story.

Yn: Pest, pest, pest! What's with the humanity hate boner!? What did we ever do to you!?

Lucifer:(chuckles)... You threaten EVERYTHING!

Lucifer: When I created G.O.D I designed him so no Demon or Angel could possibly use any part of its power.

Lucifer: To stop any wars and to keep me atop them.

Lucifer: That's true for every race, except the one I didn't account for.

Lucifer: Humanity. For humanity is a race that only came into existence in the new world.

Lucifer: So understand my annoyance at the fact that a bunch of naked apes are capable of using THE most powerful device to have or will ever exist!

Lucifer: So... For the very last time... Give me your God limb so we may all return to our rightful place in the world.

Yn:...

Yn:... Like hell, you'll let me go unscathed.

Lucifer: I may reconsider if you beg on your hand and knees.

Yn: Your sob story is neat and all. But until I die, this hand is mine to do with what I want.

Lucifer:(sigh)... Why do I even bother?

(Opening Theme)

Drake and Rei arrived at the paradise that was Heaven.

A bright city as shining like diamonds, as hopeful as a child's dream, and with harmony, unlike anything Rei has ever seen.