𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER ELEVEN
K.G.F

F

✧ ⋆ ☽ ✯ ☾ ⋆ ✧

Like Colleen Hoover said: Fifteen seconds. That's all it takes to completely change everything about a person.

She thought she knew him, that she knew the darkness within him. But it still managed to shake her to stone. Because, somehow, he felt different, a little darker than she anticipated. Or maybe it was because she just saw him killing a person so nonchalantly. She should've comprehended that knowing someone is a killer and witnessing them kill someone with your own two eyes were two very different things.

"Where was I again?" Rocky asks himself, his head tilting in puzzlement. But as if he remembered it, he makes a noise at the back of his throat, the words echoing once more in the room more loudly than ever, "Entertainment!" Standing up to his feet, he tucks his gun into the back of his waistband. "You are my entertainment, darling." Stepping down from his place, he continues, "Come on, darling, let's go."

"Hey, don't you dare touch my daughter," Rajendra Desai shouted in outrage as Rocky strode towards Aadhya. But as soon as the guars hidden in the shadows stepped forward with their guns pointed at him, he jerked back in wariness.

"Hey, hey," Rocky opposed his guards calmly, "These are my partners, guys. Whom am I going to do my business with if all of them keep dying?" He inquires, motioning his hands in the stupified associate's direction. The warning was clear. As long as they follow his orders to the dot, he will not kill them.

Understanding her assignment, Aadhhya turns to her father in this world. "Tell Reena not to worry about me," Aadhya states to him before she stalks out of the meeting room with her palms in a fist.

"I got a Rocky to kill Garuda. Don't you think we can't get another Rocky to kill you," were the last words she heard of her father as she left. Aadhya didn't know what Rocky replied, nor did the dark-haired girl care at this point. She is just so blisteringly angry that if she were to hear one more word out of Rocky's mouth, she would commit murder.

She was ushered into a chopper waiting for them on the helipad. Rocky followed her minutes later. Fortunately for him, he didn't open his mouth to start any conversation.