𝟎𝟑.

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐈𝐒
𝐍𝐎𝐓 excited. She was never good at sports and no matter how heard she tries, she always ends up failing horribly. Her family doesn't judge but it doesn't really matter. Cora doesn't find the game fun.

But she will watch from the sidelines. Now that is fun. Edward had invited Bella and Cora was excited to have someone to talk to as everyone else plays.
"Rosalie's all geared up." Cora scans Rosalie's baseball outfit with a smile. "Slayy."
"Slay?"
"You're old." Rose looks at her with an offended expression, but Cora only smiles and turns away.

"Excited to play with the human?" Rosalie scowls at the thought. "She's not so bad Rosalie. Just very scented. Like a walking candle!"
"She's a human!" Rosalie retorts, brushing through her golden locks of hair. "If you had found Emmett and he wasn't about to bleed out, would you just abandon him?"
"Well—"
"No. You wouldn't." Rosalie squints at her for a moment. Cora smiles at her, pressing a kiss to the back of her hand.
"Hey, baby.." Cora mocks Rosalie's husband and Rose can't help but smirk at her horrible impression.

They all run to the empty field.
"Waiting on Edward and Bella." Cora mumbles, slightly bored that there's nothing to watch.
They all perk up. Having smelt the human approach.
"Fi—na—lly." Jasper rolls his eyes, pushing her slightly. Cora turns around with an offended expression.
"That's not very nice, Jazz." He smirks in her direction, sending calming waves her way.
"I hate you." She growls.
"I love you, too." She rolls her eyes, turning to see Rosalie and Carlisle messing with the bat.

"Glad you're here. We need an umpire." Esme wraps an arm around Bella's shoulders.
"I exist too, you know." Cora jokes, running over to them.
"She thinks we cheat.." Esme rolls her eyes, looking towards her son. "I know you cheat."
"Yeah Emmett, remember that time when—"
"You promised you wouldn't tell!" Emmett cuts her off, pointing a finger at her accusingly. Cora raises her hands in a playful surrender before following Esme and Bella.

"Call em' as you see them, Bella. Cora will help."
"Okay." Bella mumbles, her eyes focused on the field.
Lightning strikes, the thunder is loud in the clouds. Alice looks up at the sky wish a smirk. "It's time."
"Finally! Let's get this party started!" Cora whoops with a smile.
Rosalie bats first, hitting the ball with all her might and smirking as it flies deep into the forest. She takes off running but it isn't long before Edward disappears into the woods.
"Now I see why you need the thunder. That's gotta be a home run, right?" Cora smirks her way.
"Hm. I don't think so."
"Edward is very fast." Esme finishes for her.

A moment later the ball comes flying out of the trees. Esme catches it, barely making it before Rosalie touches the base. Esme glances at Bella and Cora.
"You're out." Bella says, a sheepish expression on her face.
"Ha!" Cora laughs, smirking towards Rosalie.
"Out!" Emmett cheers before noticing the expression on Rosalie's face.
"Babe, come on. It's just a game." Rosalie glares at Bella as she walks by, resisting the urge to shove her.

Carlisle goes up next. He hits the ball with force, running as fast as possible.
"This isn't as fun as I remember." Cora mumbles, sighing of boredom. Emmett and Edward both seem to spot the ball and as they go to grab it they slam into each other, both bodies collapsing to the ground.
"Never mind, this is very funny." She laughs, smiling towards Bella before focusing her attention of the vampires.

Jasper's turn.
He does the cool trick that he always refuses to teach Cora before getting into a comfortable stance. Alice throws the ball and he hits it, dropping the bat and running.
Of course, Emmett was faster and climbed a tree, grabbing the ball before jumping off and tossing it back.
"My monkey man." Rosalie boasts, smiling at her husband.