Chapter 31: A revival and heading to Romania

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the situation in Romania is going from bad to worse, Marius Tepes has not only taken over the throne of the Tepes faction as the leader itself, but also has waged war against the female dominated Carmilla faction as well. With the help of the Khaos Brigade they were not able to bring the Carmilla faction to a near defeat but also were able to reduce it to a simple resistance. Out of desperation the leader of the Carmilla faction, Lady Carmilla, deployed an envoy in the form of Elmenhide Karnstein to negotiate with the devils for their aid against the Male dominated Tepes faction. After a few hours, back at the Hyoudou residence, Sona Sitri gets a call from Rias that a vampire had come into the devil territory of Kuoh for a purpose. She along with the rest of the team head towards the Kuoh Academy where the vampire now known as Elmenhide Karnstein was sitting waiting for what needs to be done next. Elmenhide explains the situation back at Romania, as well as informing that the experiments on the females of the Carmilla Faction causing many present to be furious at the actions of the Tepes Faction, Elmenhide begs the devils for their help causing Gasper to help them in a desire to help save Valerie from the clutches of the Tepes Faction. Azazel informed them that they needed to take a stealth action in order to save Valerie from them, but many were able to convince Gasper to do the action. While in class Issei talks to his friends about what had happened and why the Sephiroth Graal, Valerie's sacred gear was being used for much to their shock, given his knowledge of the previous timeline, he was able to deduce, Rizevim's true intention of using the Grail as well as their main current goal as well as what they are going to do next. Issei knew that Rizevim had to be stopped at all costs as he was always a threat to his friends and his family. After the class they are called by Azazel who informs them about the plan to deal with the vampires and rescue Valerie from their clutches, many of them agree and approve of the plan. Azazel then tells them all to rest for the night as tomorrow is going to be an important day, Azazel then talks to Issei on what needs to be done next, as he knew that Rizevim must have a change of plans given that Rizevim was able to find out Trihexa's absense, so Issei told him that he might use and control HATE against them given that he did try to attempt to control the beast itself, much to the governor general's shock. Issei then heads home and after calming a nervous Rosswiese, he goes back to sleep with the girls. While sleeping he wakes up to notice Raynare unable to fall asleep, he asks her the Issue to which she worries that this might bring her former friends back, Issei tells her that she might need to fight them and defeat them in an attempt that they might come back, he holds her and embraces her to make her feel comfortable. After that they both go to sleep given that tomorrow will be an important day.

The next day

Hyoudou Residence, 7:30 AM

Everyone is prepared to deal against the Vampires and The Khaos Brigade, they were joined by Vali, Arthur, Bikou and Le Fay along with Fenrir who had come to help the team. They all then leave before saying goodbye to their parents. Issei made sure that no one will be dying today from his team.

Occult Research Club Room, Kuoh Academy, 9:30 AM 

Issei and the others then head to the Occult Research Club room where they meet up with Azazel, Sirzechs and Rias along with her peerage, Saiaorg along with his peerage as well as Sona's peerage, Frisk, Irina and finally Elmenhide who had a determined smile on her face seeing so many people help her in such an important crises. Elmenhide then says seeing much support.

Elmenhide: Thank you, thank you everyone for showing up for helping us against such a powerful enemy

Issei: Not a problem, besides we do have to deal with a powerful enemy so we are going to need as much support as possible.