2.3

By the sea, Father Wu and the villagers of Haining Village were bowing their heads to pick up the seafood washed ashore by the waves.

    But there are also other villagers sitting under a big reef, using the reef to block the sun, and eating food brought by their family in the shade. They shouted, "Brother Wu, your brother Bai has brought you meals."

    Hearing the shout, Father Wu stopped their movements, raised their heads, and looked at Wu Bai.

    Haizan, who was also at the seaside, naturally heard Wu Bai coming. He liked Wu Bai since he was a child, so he naturally raised his head happily when he heard Wu Bai coming, and then found that his younger brother Hai Zhu also came to give them a gift. The meal was over, but Haizan glanced at Hai Shi behind Hai Zhu and the others, and found that Hai Shi was staring at Wu Bai, he frowned and greeted him.

.Pretending to take the food from Hai Zhu, he actually found a tricky angle to block Hai Shi's gaze towards Wu Bai.

    But none of these Wu Bai found out. He greeted Haizan as usual, and walked towards Father Wu and the others with a vegetable basket.

    But Hai Shi was suddenly blocked from sight. He was startled and thought that Hai Zan was doing it on purpose. He quickly looked towards Hai Zan and found that the other party didn't look at him at all. It seemed to be unintentional. .

    "Brother Bai, give me the vegetable basket!" The elder brother of the Wu family took the vegetable basket from Wu Bai's hand.

    Wu Bai handed over the basket and followed Wu's father to the shade under the reef.

.This is Haizan and a few people who also went under the reef. Everyone crowded under this reef to eat. It was summer and the weather was hot. , while talking about this harvest.

    Because Hai Shi has been in the village for two days, everyone knows that the other party has amnesia, and he can't ask anything when chatting with him, so no one continued to pay attention to him except for a few casual questions at the beginning, and he just sat silently. Eating in a corner.

    Wu Bai also took his own bowl, took some vegetables and sat next to him to eat. Suddenly, his face darkened. When he looked up, he found that it was Haizan, and the other party was staring at him, so Wu Bai asked. Said: "Brother Zan, what's the matter?"

    Haizan smiled and replied, "Brother Bai, my little brother brought a lot of fish soup today, do you want to drink some?"

."Thank you, Brother Zan, no need, the fish soup I brought today is enough, you can drink more yourself!" Wu Bai politely refused.

    Seeing Wu Bai's refusal, Haizan lost for a moment and returned to his previous seat.

    On the other hand, the villagers next to him saw this scene and began to joke to Father Wu and the others: "Brother Wu, your brother Bai is already so big in a flash. This child has been much fairer than others since he was a child. I see these young men in the village. Only a capable kid like Haizan deserves it."

    Haizan on the side heard that an uncle in the village praised him, he straightened his back, and looked proud.

    Hai Shi next to him saw Hai Zan's appearance, and pouted his lips in disdain, thinking: With Hai Zan's swarthy appearance, what's a good fit for a brother Bai? You have to match yourself.

.There was also an uncle next to him who was amused by Hai Zan's appearance and laughed: "Hahaha... Brother Wu, these two children have played together since childhood, and they are also childhood sweethearts. I don't know when the marriage was done. Let's go get a drink too."