2.9

"Big brother?" Haizhu asked in surprise.

    Hearing what Hai Zhu said, Wu Bai and the others suddenly felt that they had not heard it wrong just now. They did hear Hai Zan's voice just now.

    Xiao Zimo was the first to react, he opened the door of the private room, followed the direction of the sound, led everyone to the door of the private room on the right, and knocked on the door.

    The person who opened the door was a little brother dressed as a servant. The other party opened the door and saw so many strangers and three big men. He looked at them vigilantly and asked, "Who are you? What do you have? Is it the matter?"

    "I'm sorry to disturb you. We are guests in the private room next door. I seem to have heard the voice of an acquaintance from here just now, so I came over to say hello." Wu Bai stood up and explained.

.Seeing that it was the little brother Wu Bai who was talking, and he didn't seem to find fault with what he said, the little brother who was standing at the door eased his face and took a closer look at them to make sure that his family was young. The son had never seen these people before, so he said, "I'm sorry, my little son doesn't know you, you may have misunderstood."

    "Impossible, I clearly heard my elder brother's voice just now." Haizhu said loudly.

    A few people delayed at the door for a while, and Haizan who was behind the screen in the door naturally heard their voices, but at first Haizan heard Wu Bai's voice and thought he heard it wrong, but now he heard him again The voice of my younger brother, now he is very sure that he heard it right.

    Haizan hurriedly stepped out from behind the screen and shouted, "Brother Pearl."

.Seeing Haizan, Haizhu immediately became excited and said to the little brother who was guarding the door: "Look, I heard right, my eldest brother is here."

    At this time, the little brother also understood that the acquaintance these people said was not his little son, but this country boy, but thinking that the little son was more sad for this boy recently, he moved his body away and let Haizhu and the others enter private room.

    "Brother Zhu, Brother Bai, Brother Huan Wu, why are you all here?" Haizan said in surprise.

    Haizhu looked at his eldest brother carefully, and found that he was fine, Haizhu's mood suddenly rose, he threw himself into his eldest brother's arms and cried.

    Haizan has never seen his little brother look so sad, so he quickly reassured: "Okay, I'm fine, don't cry for now."

.At this time, a little brother in light blue floral satin came out one step late, and saw a little brother crying in Haizan's arms, and Haizan, the wooden stake, also had a distressed expression on his face. Comforting the other party, he immediately felt a surge of anger in his heart, but seeing so many people here, he still endured it.

    Seeing that Xiao Zimo seemed to be the leader of these people, he walked towards Xiao Zimo and asked, "I don't know what is the relationship between these people and Haizan?" , I only know that these people seem to know Haizan.

    Seeing the words in this little brother's mouth, he seemed to be asking about their relationship with Haizan, but in fact he couldn't help but glance at Haizhu, Xiao Zimo chuckled and pointed at Haizhu: "That is Hae-chan's younger brother Hae-joo."

.Seeing that Xiao Zimo only answered the relationship between Haizhu and Haizan, this little brother also understood that his mind was seen through, he was annoyed for a moment, how could others see his mind at a glance, but Haizan did this The idiot couldn't see through, but he quickly put away the annoyance on his face and pretended to be calm: "I'm Haizan's friend Yin Yun, are you here for dinner? Not together?"