2.17

In the study, Tang Maode looked at Tang Ling angrily and asked, "What the hell is going on?"

    Seeing Tang Maode's anger, Tang Ling looked disapproving and said, "Father, you don't know, I've been busy these two days, I don't know if I don't check, I'm shocked when I check, the housekeeper and your newly-appointed little boy The concubine is actually a spy sent by someone else, but fortunately, I was smart and saw through their identities, so I took them down while they were unprepared."

    Hearing this, Tang Maodu felt tired and said helplessly: "Then what are you going to do with the pits dug in the Governor's Palace?"

.Speaking of this, Tang Ling became complacent and replied with a smile: "Father, I have heard people say that those spies are the most cunning and like to dig tunnels in the house in order to secretly pass the news, so I let people dig a lot in the house, that is, In order to prevent such a thing from happening, father, you believe me, I will take our Governor's Mansion seriously, and I will never let the spies take advantage of it."

    After saying this, Tang Ling took out a stack of paper from his arms and handed it to Tang Maode.

    Tang Maode took a look and found that this was the paper provided by the housekeeper and the concubine. On the paper, both of them confessed that they were spies.

    The housekeeper has been with Tang Maode for more than 20 years. Is it a spy? Can he still not know? Tang Maode was so angry that he slapped the paper supply in his hand on the wooden table in front of him.

.But Tang Ling thought that his father was angry because of the betrayal of the housekeeper, and immediately followed with righteous indignation and said: "Father, this housekeeper is so unworthy, how good you are to him, for many years, you have left all the affairs of the house to him. But he repaid you like this, if I hadn't thought of handing him over to you, I would have ordered him..."

    The more Tang Ling said, the more excited he became, but he didn't notice that Tang Maode had heard the blue veins on his forehead.

    "Enough! Shut up for me!" Tang Maode shouted angrily.

    "Come on, take him to me and lock him up, and he is not allowed to leave his yard without my permission." Tang Maode instructed, holding back his anger.

    After he finished speaking, he turned around and stopped looking at Tang Ling. He was afraid that he would not be able to hold back and shoot this stupid guy to death.

.Hearing that his father was going to lock him up, Tang Ling looked in disbelief. He didn't just do a great job for him and arrested the spies.

    Seeing that his father's men came in and were about to take him away, Tang Ling hurriedly shouted, "Father!"

    "Go away, don't touch me, or I'll let my father chop your heads off!" Tang Ling threatened the two who came to catch him.

    Hearing this, the two really stopped. After all, no one in Yangjiang Province knows how much Governor Tang loves this little brother.

    Seeing the two people stop, Tang Ling bypassed them, walked behind the desk, and asked Tang Maode, "Father, what are you doing?"

    "Hmph, you're too embarrassed to ask, who asked you to make the housekeeper look like that!" Tang Maode snorted coldly.

.He thought that Tang Ling would definitely realize his mistake when he told the reason, but who knew that he would hear Tang Ling ask back, "I see, you are not for the housekeeper at all, you are for that vixen, right? He was the one who complained to you! Hmph, I should have killed him directly, no, I will kill him now!"