2.19

Although Hai Shi was stared at, he didn't give up because he really had nowhere to go, so he could only find a way to entangle Hai Zhu. In his opinion, Hai Zhu once liked him and would never let go of this relationship easily. As long as he shows his weakness, maybe Haizhu Yiyi will agree to let him stay.

    However, he obviously misread Haizhu. Although Haizhu has some quirks in her temperament, she is not a fool. He naturally saw that what Hai Shi said he didn't like was true, so now Hai Shi came back to him to repent. Do not believe.

    For a person who has deceived his feelings, Haizhu will naturally not give Haishi a good face.

    Father Hai finished eating first, and Hai Zhu deliberately delayed it for a while. After Father Wu and the others finished eating, they began to pack up the tableware and go to the beach with Wu Bai to wash them.

.After washing, he carried the basket and prepared to go home with Wu Bai.

    At this time, Hai Shi came over again, stopped him, and wanted to say something to him, but he couldn't bear it at all. This time, he was really annoyed by Hai Shi, who haunted him like a leech. Do not let go.

    So he said to Haifu and other Haining villagers: "Father, and uncles, this Haishi is not a good person. He hooked up with a little brother in the city before and left me behind. , now that the feng shui turns, he was abandoned by the little brother in the city, and he wants to come back to find me to eat back grass. This is because we feel that the people of Haining Village are easy to bully. I was deceived by him before, I was a little worried He continues to stay here to deceive the other little brothers in the village, causing irreversible consequences at that time."

    "What? He dares to deceive you!" .Haifu threw the fishing net in his hand and walked towards Hai Shi angrily.

    Other villagers in Haining Village also felt that Haizhu was right. This kind of person must not be allowed to stay in Haining Village. This Haishi is quite handsome. They have quietly inquired about the other party, but they were only stopped by them. They thought differently from the younger brother at home. Except for this sea stone being better than the village boys, it is useless at all. I can't bear to let my little brother suffer with each other.

    In the past, Haizhu had Haizhu to follow from time to time, but they didn't have to worry about the other party getting on their little brother. Now Haizhu doesn't want Haizhu, and Haishi itself is not a good thing, so they have to drive Haishi out of this village. , so as not to let Hai Shi continue to sway in this village, turn around and deceive their little brother, and they will not be able to stop it when the trouble arises.

.Thinking of this, the villagers of Haining Village all surrounded Hai Shi.

    Seeing the crowd headed by Father Hai approaching him, Hai Shi was frightened and said in horror, "What are you doing!"

    "Hurry up and let me go!"

    Hai Shi was carried out a mile outside the village by several uncles.

    After the villagers put him down, the leader Haifu threatened him: "Go away, don't let me see you again, or I will break your legs."

    "Yes, don't let us see you again, otherwise we will see you beat you once and dare to bully our Haining village." Everyone said to Hai Shi.

    After everyone was gone, Hai Shi angrily punched the ground around him, his eyes flashing with deep hatred.

.Until the sun was about to go down, he heard the cries of beasts from both sides of the road, and then slowly got up from the ground, slowly walked towards the distance, and then disappeared.