2.20

In the afternoon, the two of them were driving back in the carriage, and suddenly a man came out of the skewer and fell in front of the carriage. Fortunately, Xiao Zimo quickly pulled the reins, so that the horse's hooves did not let the man escape. Step on it.

    Xiao Zimo stopped the horse, got out of the carriage and walked in front of the man, and found that the man was covered in wounds and his eyes were closed. He stretched out his hand to test the man's breath, and found that the man was still alive, so he was relieved. tone.

    Wu Bai also got off the carriage at this time, and when he saw this man, he asked, "How is it?"

    "Don't worry, this person is fine, he just passed out."

    "He looks seriously injured, what should we do now?" Wu Bai asked.

."It's okay, these are all skin injuries, and it's getting late. It's too late to bring him into the city. Let's take him directly to Uncle Hai and let Uncle Hai show him." Xiao Zimo finished speaking. He helped him up and walked towards the carriage.

    It's fine if you don't see it. When you see two people, you can't do it without saving you. They quickly helped each other onto the carriage.

    They drove the carriage to the door of the Haicun doctor's house.

    The Haicun doctor also heard the sound of horses’ hooves coming in this direction from far away, and now only the Wu family has a horse-drawn carriage in the village. So when he heard the sound of hooves, his first reaction was that someone in the Wu family was sick.

    He walked quickly to the gate of the courtyard and opened it.

.Outside the door, Wu Bai raised his hand and was about to knock on the door when he saw that the door was opened from the inside, and Doctor Haicun was standing inside the door. Obviously, the door was opened by Doctor Haicun.

    "Uncle Hai." Wu Bai said hello.

    Doctor Haicun first nodded to Wu Bai, then turned to Xiao Zimo, who was carrying a person beside Wu Bai, "Come in!"

    When Xiao Zimo put the man on his back down, Doctor Haicun realized that he had never seen this man before and asked, "Who is this man?"

    "Uncle Hai, we picked it up on the way back. We don't know who the other party is. He has passed out now. Why don't you show him first, and then ask him when he wakes up." Wu Bai replied .

    Hearing this, Doctor Haicun didn't say anything. He picked up the pulse pillow on the side and began to diagnose the other party's pulse.

.After a while, he said: "This person is just some skin trauma. I will rub some medicine on him later. As for the coma, he was actually fainted by starvation."

    "Then when will he wake up?"

    "When I feed him some porridge and water, let him recover some physical strength, and then give him the medicine, he should wake up." Haicun said.

    Knowing that there is nothing serious about the other party, Wu Bai and the two were relieved.

    "That's good, please, Uncle Hai. This is your consultation fee. I'm still bothering you to take care of him. It's getting late. We both have to go home. We'll see him tomorrow." Take out some copper coins and hand them to Doctor Haicun.

    The next day, Wu Bai finished lunch, packed up the dishes, cleaned the yard, and then came to the Haicun doctor's house with Xiao Zimo.

.At this time, the person they rescued yesterday had already woken up, but he was still sitting on the bed. Doctor Haicun did not let him get out of bed, saying that he wanted him to rest well, which made the wound heal faster. It's a skin injury. If the wound hasn't been closed, and the wound is split open when he walks, then isn't he wasting the medicinal materials in vain!