3.1 Silly little husband

After Wu Bai returned to the dark space again, he opened his eyes and found that the place had changed, it was no longer dark, and he was standing in a room. It looks like a study, but there are only two books on the bookshelf beside it.

    He walked over to the bookshelf where the two books were placed, took a look, and found that the words "The General's Sweetheart Running with the Ball" and "The Governor's Brother's Destiny" were written on it.

.Seeing the words on the second book, Wu Bai suddenly thought of Hai Shi and Tang Ling. Xiao Zimo told him what happened to them after returning from the capital. The two of them ended up as Tang Maode. The name of the partisan was beheaded. As Tang Maode's brother, Tang Ling was implicated, but Hai Shi did not marry Tang Ling. Logically speaking, he might have been let go, but Tang Ling somehow stood up. He came out to identify Hai Shi as his fiancé, and the two had a skin-to-skin relationship. In this way, Hai Shi naturally failed to escape the guilt, and was escorted to the execution ground along with Tang Ling.

.According to Xiao Zimo, the two still fought in the torture car on the way to the execution ground. The reason was that Hai Shi asked Tang Ling why he wanted to kill him, but Tang Ling said that since Hai Shi loved him like his life, then the two would always fight. He wanted to be together forever and ever and depend on each other in life and death. When Hai Shi heard this, he immediately went crazy. He didn't love Tang Ling like his life at all. How could he want to accompany him to death? , of course he did not succeed, and the officers and soldiers stopped it.

    Wu Bai opened the two books, flipped through them for a while, and found that it was the same as what he had seen before, so he put the books back in their original positions, he walked to the door of the study, and wanted to open the door to see what was outside. He looked like, but found that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't open it.

    In desperation, Wu Bai had to give up this idea temporarily.

.At this time, he found that a book appeared out of thin air on the desk in the study. He walked over, picked it up and took a look. On the cover were the words 'the princess's little concubine'.

    In an instant, Wu Bai understood that after reading this book, he would be able to reach the world in this book, and he would be able to see his husband Xiao Zimo again.

    Thinking of this, Wu Bai stopped delaying, opened the page, and read it quickly.

    Soon Wu Bai finished reading the book, which told the story of the love between an eldest princess and her second concubine.

.This eldest princess is the emperor's eldest sister, and she married the first concubine according to the will of the late emperor, and gave birth to a daughter, but her concubine did not dislike it, but loved the daughter very much, and respected the princess. Husband and wife can be considered loving, but the world is difficult. When the daughter was three years old, the first concubine died of illness. The eldest princess was very sad. Even the emperor wanted to marry the eldest princess at that time, so that she could get out of the pain as soon as possible. , was also rejected by the eldest princess, and in this way, the eldest princess lived alone with her daughter.

.Of course, as the princess and the eldest daughter of the late emperor, no one dared to treat their mother and son harshly in life. Later, when the late emperor died and the prince ascended the throne, she was also the eldest sister of the prince, and no one dared to insult her, just She died at an early age and her husband is considered unknown by the world. Usually, those ladies often arrange her behind their backs and quietly exclude her. For example, those who hold flower viewing banquets will subconsciously forget to send her invitations, but These banquets are not very important to the eldest princess, and she doesn't care, she only cares about her daughter.