3.3

After listening to his wife's thoughts, Wu Zhenghao was greatly shocked, because he had never thought about splitting up the family before. As the eldest son, by convention, he would inherit his father's title and would be the master of this general's house in the future, so he He never thought of leaving here, this is his home for him, so even if his brother's family and his uncle's family were difficult, he never thought of breaking up the family.

    Now that he heard his wife's words, he suddenly recognized his blindness.

    Yes, now that he is a second-rank general, even if he cannot inherit his father's title in the future, he can still make the children live well.

    Having figured this out, Father Wu immediately left Wu Bai's courtyard and went to the main courtyard.

.When he arrived, he found that his uncle's family was already there ahead of time, and the old general was looking angry. Seeing him come in, he immediately grabbed the teacup at hand and threw it at him.

    In the past, Father Wu would stand there like a fool and let the teacup fall on him, but now he can see at a glance the maliciousness in his uncle's family's eyes when they look at him.

    So, Father Wu moved, avoided the flying teacup, let it fall to the ground, and shattered into countless pieces with a bang.

    Looking at the tea and tea stains flowing freely beside the white porcelain shards on the ground, and then looking at Wu's father, who was clean and calm, Wu Liangcai's family was a little dumbfounded. Why didn't this Wu Zhenghao stand upright today The old general beat up.

.Yes, Wu's father's tea cup was not smashed once or twice. Wu Liangcai's family relied on the old general's partiality to sow discord and gossip in front of the old general, often making Wu's father very embarrassed. , no longer allowing them to bully, Wu Liangcai rolled his eyes, and soon a new idea came up.

    He stood up and condemned Wu Zhenghao, saying: "Brother, I told you that Zhenghao is not filial, you see, I'm not wrong, he is really disobedient, and he dared to escape just now, he did nothing wrong. There was no appearance of being punished."

    Father Wu came here this time to mention the family separation, but when he heard Wu Liangcai say that he had done something wrong, he no longer wanted to be slandered, so he retorted: "I did something wrong? I did something wrong. what's up?"

."You still dare to argue that Brother Bai accidentally fell into the pond, but he blamed Brother Yao for nothing. Your wife even sent the old woman to take Brother Yao away. What did she want to do? Put brother Yao into the pond to avenge brother Bai? Isn't it wrong that you don't take good care of your vicious daughter-in-law and let her do bad things?" Wu Liangcai was filled with righteous indignation.

    "What does this have to do with my wife? Brother Yao pushed Brother Bai into the pond. It's a fact. My wife just asked him to bring him for questioning, but didn't know what to do with him. Now my uncle doesn't distinguish right from wrong. Coming to my father to tell right and wrong, reverse black and white, and try to cover up him is really eye-opening!" Father Wu was also angry.

."It's just nonsense. Brother Yao has been well-behaved and sensible since he was a child, timid and introverted, and well-behaved, how can he be as vicious as you said, as a second-rank officer, you want to bully a six-year-old child, forcibly Force him to admit what he didn't do?" Wu Liangcai began to talk nonsense.

    "Hey, the clean is clear, the dirty is dirty, whether he has done it, we all know very well..." Father Wu was about to refute back when he heard the old general slap the table hard, violently He coughed a few times and said, "Shut up for me."