Chapter 6

*Their house above*

Ben's pov

Let's just say, after my comment there was...chaos and I mean it.

"What do you mean she saved you?" Cornor asks.

Zach hits the back of his head.

"Idiot, he's saying she saved her, but how?" He questions.

I then tell them everything.

"I don't know whenever I see her, I get this weird feeling to protect her and love her as a sister, I want to share my feelings with her, my things with her." I say.

I raise both my eyebrows, that means we've mutual feelings and something which is not related to sex or romance, it is something which is related to family.

I don't remember when I had this type of feeling last, maybe when my brothers were born. At that time I got this feeling to protect them and to keep them happy, after a long time I'm getting this feeling now.

The both become quiet for a minute and then says,

"I too get this type of feeling I don't know what it is."

"I think we should give our feelings some time, we don't know her, she doesn't know us and she's just our babies nanny" Zach says, his hands in his pockets like he's thinking something very deep and restricting his hands to do something.

"You're right, we don't know her, she might even use your kids to get to us." Cornor agrees with Zach.

I sigh, they're right we should think with our brains and not heart but what should we do with these feelings?

We don't know how far these feelings will take us.

Angelina's pov

I take my phone out carefully, not trying to wake the boys up.

I dial Cornor's number.

"Hi, Mr. Rodrigues, can please come in the kids room " I say and hang up without listening to his reply.

Fluffy is quietly sitting with his tongue out and tail wiggling. This is the most quiet I'm seeing him.

There is soft knock on the door, then it open. Cornor is quietly comes in the room, his eyes widen seeing my position.

Both the boys have clutched my top tightly and are not leaving me, even the slightest movement wakes them up.

"Umm.." he starts, slowly coming toward me.

"Mr. Rodrigues they are not living me, can you please help me a bit" I say.

He hesitates but nods.

Then he comes close he holds one of the twins hand which is clutched to my chest, so his hand makes contact with my chest.

My heartbeat starts to beat very loudly, his hand gives some kind of warmth, which spreads in my whole chest. My body automatically relaxes and I felt safe.

He slowly removes his hand and tries to take him, but he lets out a small cry. He leaves his hand immediately cooing him. Then he tries the same with the other twin, he does the same.

Cornor then sighs.

"I don't think they'll leave you today, why don't you sleep here for today?"

I think about it for a while, I locked my house, I closed my gas off, I then don't have any clothes here.

Seeing my expression, he replies.

"Your clothes can be arranged, just take care of the babies" he says, and then I glance at fluffy who is already asleep. I sigh.

I don't have a choice then.

"Ok" I say.

He nods and the walks away.

I move towards the small bed, which was made beside the cribs.

Carrying both the babies, I lie down on the bed, slowly not waking them up.

Both are sleeping on my chest. I smile at them, they're so cute, I guess they needed a female's warmth which a male can't give. I can't help but kiss their heads, closing my eyes, I sleep the most peaceful sleep.

$$$$

I feel something wet on me, maybe luff is licking, it's his habit of waking me up by licking.

But then I feel wet lips.

Wait!

Fluffy have lips?!

When he started having lips or maybe he did some kind of dog lip surgery I guess.

I try to clear my sleepy mind, I slowly open my eyes, to see both the twins and fluffy laying on my chest, both the twins give me open mouth wet kisses in cheeck and fluffy licking me.

I giggle and I swear I saw the boys eyes twinkling.

"Good morning" I say.

And the they blabber good morning in their language, fluffy barks.

I guess they made friends already then.

"Ok, then let's go out shall we?" I say getting up.

I never actually had any plans of staying but now I did, I don't know what will be the after morning effects but let's hope for the best now.

Little did I knew what a chaotic day was waiting for me.