Chapter Thirty Eight

─────────────────────

"Mommy" Keul called out, eyes fixed at the yellow crayon on her right hand as she swifts her hand from left to right to creat the rays of the yellow sun she's drawing.

"Yes Keul?" Hara called out, giving Heun the blue crayon as the poor baby still have difficulty adjusting to his color blindness.

She arrived early in the morning where the sun hasn't raise yest and the kids are still asleep and a few of their dads also. Only Seokjin and Namjoon where out, having. A cup of coffee while talking about their aspirations and plan for the two weeks Hara gave them.

They welcomed Hara as soon as they saw her and even told her to sleep more, to regain much more of her strength.

As much as sleeping back in her comfortable room, Hara can't bring herself back to sleep. Instead of doing so, she packed a two week baggage. She didn't bring much, just her laptop, a couple of files, work clothes and her essentials.

When the sun lit the skies, one by one her childrens woke up. It was Jijeo, then Keun who went to wake all of his siblings up with good news that their mommy had arrived back home.

Currently Hara brought the kids to their play room in the morning to draw an object that they would want their mother to purchase for them. Since Hara's going to catch her flight this afternoon, it's a better way to bond before she goes.

It's also a creative activity that can boost their creativeness.

Everyone are too focused with their drawings, giving all their best to draw the item they want clearly so their mommy can't make a mistake. Keul is in the floor with Jaeneung and Keun, Jijeo, Meojin and  Huin are on the table, while Heun is beside his mother in the sofa.

The table and floor are filled with crayons, papers and a few scraps of bond papers.

The kids are still on their pajamas, each have their own different colors. Most of their personal stuffs are all in their favorite color.

Keul yellow, Huin black or gray, Meojin pink, Jijeo green, Jaeneung red, Keun orange, and Heun blue in his sight it was green.

With their own colors, it's easier to know which is who. They didn't have much of a resemblance with their features but their color brings it much easier to locate where they are.

"When  mommy's back home, can we make a famly picture?" Her eyes are still on the drawing.

Hara wondered for a couple of seconds what Keul meant.

"Cuz we didn't finish the family pic with daddy...think we can make anoder one? With me and siblings three years old versons this time cuz in the one famly pic we are babies and we are not complete" finally Keul looked up, grabbing the paper and sprinted towards her mother carefully not to step on her brothers. 

Hara finally realized what Keul meant. There was this big oil painted family picture in the gallery room. It was a painting of her, Baekhyun and the kids when they where only weeks old. It was never finish due to Baekhyun's sudden passing and Hara didn't bother to call and finish it.

"One in the gallery room?"

"Yes mommy. That one" Keul nodded, reaching where her mother is and showed off her drawing. "We can make famly pic with our daddies too and granpapa"