[10]

It has been a week since you resided in the Kamisato Estate and also you training with ayaka, You first tried to wield a sword but because of your frail body and the fact that you easily ran out of stamina any weapon was bad for you except a catalyst, Thankfully you knew this that's why you had the blacksmith forge a catalyst weapon althoughj you didn't directly used it at first because you wanted to see if you can handle wielding a sword or a polearm.

Ayato was deeply concerned for your health so he insisted you wield a catalyst weapon instead and so you did, You had already trained your Elemental Mastery you often fought with Thoma with a training dummy to see the elemental damage you are capable of. You enjoyed training with Ayaka, Thoma and sometimes The traveler would personally come and join the training with you all.

It was peaceful most of the time but also wasn't, everyday you almost see Yume, going to Ayato's study most of the time. At first you didn't mind it since she was here for ‘official’ business but everytime you saw her with Ayato discussing together you felt undeniably upset, and this day was one of those days. You saw Ayato and Yume walked in the halls, Yume's eyes were trailed on Ayato while Ayato was busy reading the scroll that Yume had given him.

“Y/N? What's wrong are you tired?” Lumine asked they got no response instead they followed where your eyes stared and then saw the scene you were staring for a while now. The three, Ayaka Thoma and Lumine looked at each other. “Y/N?” you snapped back at reality as you looked at your worried friends you gave them a smile. “I'm fine.. I just need a good rest.” You faked a smile going back to your room you are greeted by a cleaning Kiyoko. “My lady? You're early today are you feeling unwell by any chance?” You shook your head.

“I'd like to take a bath right now Kiyoko.” You said. Kiyoko excused herself to prepare your bathing water left you alone. For some reason your heart was very tight for some reason, If felt really uncomfortable that any moment from now you wanted to cry, but you helf yourself back. “This is ridiculous, you should wake up. You're not supposed to be like this.” You mumbled to yourself and you proceed to go in the bathroom, looking at Kiyoko who prepared your bath water.

You can't ask Kiyoko about this because she doesn't know that you and Ayato had a contract relationship, “Ah you're just in time! Come here.” Kiyoko said you undress yourself as you soak yourself in the tub, you tried relaxing yourself and let the water cool down your mind. “My lady? What's wrong with you today?”

“Kiyoko.. what would you do if you have this unsettling feeling in your heart?” You asked her, she was brushing your hair she chuckled at your question. “Did someone upset you My lady?” you nodded. “Maybe try confronting them? Let them know that you felt uncomfortable to less the burden in your heart.” You nodded at her.

“Oh by the way, Kiyoko.” Kiyoko looked at you, “Contact the Mukami Family through letter let them know that I will meet them personally.” You said. “Should we inform Lord Kamisato about this?” You shook your head. .

“He may be my future husband but we'll never know what future holds, I don't want to relay at him all the time.” You said, you were hesitating after all since your real identity was revealed, It may cause harm to Ayato's reputation therefore contacting your real Family might be a great solution.

“Speaking of which your birthday is fast approaching my lady!” You smiled you were about to turn twenty, When Ayato asked you when you wanted to hold the wedding you said, Two months from now. “I'd like to celebrate my birthday with you, Ayato, Ayaka, Thoma alone.”  You said making Kiyoko crack a smile.

“Ah can you also tell me what Mukami Family is?”

“Mukami is a Merchant Family, their largest business is Silk fabric! If you are now to take over the family then you will have business trips to another nation which Mukami Family exports, Liyue.” You were intrigued by the sentence. You never went out of Inazuma.

“Liyue is a very beautiful nation, My lady! I can assure you since It is my hometown. My deceased mother was a Liyue Citizen and my deceased father was a Inazuman that's why I was born here in Inazuma.” She explained, “How about we visit liyue sometime now?!” You exclaimed excitedly making Kiyoko pat your head. “Sure my lady.”

Meanwhile Ayaka together with Thoma was out in the open together with Ayato and Yume. Ayaka rather had an unpleasant expression but she covered half of her face with her fan.

“Lord Ayato, how is the wedding preparations going?” Yume asked in a annoying tone which made Thoma and Ayaka's face more disgusted than it already is. Before ayato could reply ayaka interrupted their conversation. “It's going well in fact it's too well!” Ayaka said that made Yume roll her eyes in annoyance.

Yume scooted closer to the tall male beside her sliding her hands on Ayato's arms. “My lord we need to go for a meeting now, yes? Its for the irodori festival which is happening three months now.” Ayato shrugged her hands off his as he cleared his throat. “Yes let's go, And Please Lady Nobunaga conduct yourself. We wouldn't want rumors to spread now do we?” Ayato smiled but he was clearly pissed, Ayaka and Thoma can see that. He walked away together with Ayaka and Thoma.

Yume clenched her fist. “That's exactly what I wanted to do.” He stared at Ayato's back drifting away in the scene, Her face saddened. “I waited for you but you came back with someone else.” She mumbled to herself, no amount of words can describe what she was feeling right now but one thing is for sure she hated you.

“Do you resent Lady Matsuoka?” A woman said, Yume turned her head towards the voice's owner to see a familiar woman. “If it isn't Y/N's mother herself.” She greeted the woman who is now infront of her. “Stop the casual talks, I'm here for business.” She said tone serious.

And with that they found themselves at Uyuu Restaurant.

“Speak.” Yume said to the older woman infront of her, It was interesting to see a mother of her enemy wants to help her destroy her own daughter. “It's simple, you can destroy my daughter in one way.” Her hands on her palm she smirked, Yume hesitated.

“What should I do?” Yume asked. “Interested now, are you?” Yume furrowed her eyebrows of course she was. “Ruin her reputation, that way she can no longer be the fiancee of Lord Kamisato and shift the favor to you. Really simple.” she said.

“But what do I do to do that?”

“Of course I need you pay me something before I can tell you.” she had an amused grin on her face. Yume liked her demeanor she was a wicked too wicked to be called a mother of that daughter. “Tell me what is it, I can pay you with anything.”

“My terms are very simple, Convince your father that your younger sister should marry my dear son, Haruto.” Yume laughed. “Fine you have my word for it.”

“Y/N is not a Matsuoka, An Illegitimate Child of Yuu Matsuoka.” She said which made Yume confused, Why was she her mother telling her this? “How are you certain about this?”

“It's simple because.. I gave birth to that child, I know who i slept with when i got pregnant by that child.” Your mother stood up as he exited the room, “However her real father is out of the question, I can only tell you this. Please remember your word earlier.. I'm expecting great news at you, Don't disappoint me Lady Nobunaga.” the woman left the room leaving Yume alone with a amused grin on her face.

“Let's see if you still can stand beside Lord Kamisato by this.” She started laughing she had already thought of a plan to ruin your reputation and she couldn't help but feel excited.