24.

The next day~

Irene's pov~

I was feeling really empty from inside. It's like someone has attached some weights to my heart. Then I remember what I did yesterday... It's only because I was angry. I am feeling really guilty for doing that to koo.

I should definitely go to him and apologize. He must think I hate him now. I am such a fool! How can I say that to pure soul. He is definitely crying in his mother's arms right now..

No one's pov~

Jungkook was not feeling so well. He was having high fever because of crying all night. He firstly thought about skipping school today but then the sudden thought of his fees came into his mind.

He works hard to pay his fees and yesterday while he was at work Jimin also stole some money from his pouch.
He felt like a burden.

He took slow and heavy steps towards the entrance of his house. Taehyung had already left with his brothers. It's not like He didn't ask jungkook for a ride but jungkook refused. Taehyung got dragged by his father to the car afterwards.

"What will do at school anyways.." Jungkook said while walking. "I have no friends now" He muttered, eyes getting moist. He sniffled and held his head up.

"It's fine koo. You are a-alright" Jungkook said to himself. After a quick few minutes jungkook reached hua school. His eyes were searching of someone certain.

Taehyung

As jungkook saw taehyung waving at him. He ran to him hugging him like a koala. "Koo you should have took the ride with me" Taehyung said while caressing the back of jungkook's head.

"H-hyung I told you Father will be mad if I sit in his car" Jungkook said. Taehyung sighes and tried to change the topic. "Anyways come to me in the ground during lunch" Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded.

They both walked towards their own ways / to their classes. While jungkook was walking, he met Irene on the way. He tried hard to ignore her but Irene lastly grabbed his wrist and turned him around.

Jungkook didn't say anything, letting Irene take control. He held his head low. "Koo I am sorry... I didn't realize what I was saying that day. Can you please be my friend again?" Irene asked.

Jungkook started shaking from being overwhelming. He doesn't know how to deny people. He is too kind. "Tell me koo please! Can you give noona a second chance?" Irene asked getting emotional.

"I-I don't k-know" Jungkook finally let out. "Koo please I can't think of my life without you" Irene said her voice cracking a bit. "I-I can't.. Y-you don't love me" Jungkook let out crying.

Irene was feeling if someone stepped over her heart. "No! I do love you. I was just angry yesterday koo.. I am so sorry" Irene said. Jungkook looked in her eyes, which held nothing but love and honesty.

"O-okay" Jungkook said. Irene hugged him tightly. "Thank you koo. You are an angel" She said. Jungkook smiled at her wrapping his hands around her neck hesitately.

I don't wanna be a burden so I will stop being a clingy brat.

Tbc 💜